Server stress test

Kat_pw

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, sgpch1983 said:

any updates or results yet @Kat_pw ??

Although I'm not Kat, I say it's going well. Hasn't crashed in a while.

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Just now, Flame_Fury said:

Im same. i just did a cardiff to Bergen job, no crashes or lag at all

I was in Calais waiting for some people to leave and then everyone stopped moving and when i closed the game and tried to reconnect to the server it said the server's connection had been temporarily shut down

well..... problem is that I tried to relogin the to that servor. it says connecting servor for about 1 hr and then it says connecting failed and must restart game.

love 3k+ peeps in 1 servor but.... wont let me in

now... i can get in... 15 tries

after i got in.... i got trolled hard from pink truck dude and caused me $500k of dmg and tried to pm admin and he blocked my msgs and imposted in here to blame admin for wrong doing

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, Killerz_Hualing said:

well..... problem is that I tried to relogin the to that servor. it says connecting servor for about 1 hr and then it says connecting failed and must restart game.

after i got in.... i got trolled hard from pink truck dude and caused me $500k of dmg and tried to pm admin and he blocked my msgs and imposted in here to blame admin for wrong doing

Please do not blame admins in this part of the forum. This is not the right place to do so. If you recorded the troll, please put in a report. I am not a moderator, but I wanted to notify you.

• Upvote 1

• DevOps
1 hour ago, Killerz_Hualing said:

$500k of damage?! What do you drive a truck of solid gold?

• Upvote 1

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

• Community Manager
5 minutes ago, Kat_pw said:

$500k of damage?! What do you drive a truck of solid gold?

Agreed. I think he may be lying, what do you think ;)