Server stress test

Kat_pw

• Community Manager

Well damn.... I probably jinxed it xD

My apologies if I did...

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

1 minute ago, LEX[RUS] said:

Bug ? Look at the distance. And wen i went through Paris, it was like in the Matrix movie, all the trucks was like frozen there.

227300_20170108191647_1.jpg

I notice that coming out of Amsterdam, was wondering why trucks were stopped in the middle of the road....

In game name: Josh 

Usually on Europe2. 

• Community Manager

I believe that EU2 should not have that high of a limit. I think that the previous limit was okay? I'm sorry if I am going to cause some sort of disagreement. Just stating my opinion here. :)

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, The Imaginative Lad said:

^It's a stress test, so things are expected to go wrong. This is all stated by Kat on the first post of this thread ;)

Ok, I have forgotten to go back and read through. 

This is for sure a stress test. EU2 has gone down a few times. So EU3 is getting its workout for sure. 

Thank you for your reply.