Server stress test

Kat_pw

Just now, cdracerpr said:

The game goes ok until is time to connect to server, then is just does not connect. Statys "connection to Europe 2 server....." and don't do anything else

Server is down, just need to be patient.

• Upvote 1

In game name: Josh 

Usually on Europe2. 

• Community Manager

I've heard it is back up!

Not sure though.

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Yesterday, my queue counter was going down to 20 then going back to 100. It happened for a while then I could connected. 

Beside the point, if there was 1 server for Eu, that would be better I guess. Like 10000 user capacity. 

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, ferdiepip said:

I can use schwarzmuller trailers without being kicked :)

Are you sure?

1 hour ago, Kat_pw said:

There may be lag on europe 2. Please report here if you notice improved / worsened gaming experiences.

Hello @Kat_pw,

The only thing that was... well... really strange is that I was connected to EU#2, could talk in chat, but when I arrived in Rotterdam I was all alone unlike the rest of the road Geneva -> Rotterdam where I saw others truckers. ;D

Oh and after a few minutes sitting here in Rotterdam, my ping jumped from 26ms to this :D : 491a80f5b2.png

Good luck setting up the new server! Keep us informed of the progress! :P

1 minute ago, KhaosHammer_BF said:

Hello @Kat_pw,

The only thing that was... well... really strange is that I was connected to EU#2, could talk in chat, but when I arrived in Rotterdam I was all alone unlike the rest of the road Geneva -> Rotterdam where I saw others truckers. ;D

Oh and after a few minutes sitting here in Rotterdam, my ping jumped from 26ms to this :D : 491a80f5b2.png

Good luck setting up the new server! Keep us informed of the progress! :P

I'm in Rotterdam to but ping seem's stable for me. 33ms

In game name: Josh 

Usually on Europe2. 

• DevOps

The ddos protection went to disable mode at :42 which is near when all disconnected. We believe this caused some routing issues and caused players to become disconnected. I enabled permanent mitigation. We will see how stable things are now. 

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

• DevOps
Just now, ferdiepip said:

I didnt get the message 'invalid trailer' when I took the schwarzmuller trailer and i also did not get a message of kicked out game. I also had not offline in the corner but i was.

News to me.. It's still not supported yet.. :) 

Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

• Community Manager
Just now, Kat_pw said:

I am AFK for 30 minutes, if the server goes down, it should be back up "soon"

Oh god, watch it go down again xD

• DevOps
Just now, ericthebeast21 said:

Oh god, watch it go down again xD

It hit 3200, I said "ok things look good" Then took a shower.. what do you think happened next? :Offline: 

Now I will drive 40km..  .. Let us hope things do not start on fire! :troll:

• Upvote 1

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, Kat_pw said:

It hit 3200, I said "ok things look good" Then took a shower.. what do you think happened next? :Offline: 

Now I will drive 40km..  .. Let us hope things do not start on fire! :troll:

You see, when I heard it was going up to 3200, I almost pooped a brick. I said to myself, "Ok, it's going to have some issues." About 5 minutes later it happens... I chuckled.

But, let's hope that this won't happen again.