Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Server stress test

Kat_pw

• DevOps

We will be testing out a newer server to house europe 2. During this time we must build a ddos profile and some other things. This server may need to be switched back to the old one for the time being today. If you are disconnected from europe 2, you will need to close the game and re-open to reconnect in the event we move the server back to the old host. 

There may be lag on europe 2. Please report here if you notice improved / worsened gaming experiences.

Cheers,

• Upvote 13

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

25 minutes ago, Kat_pw said:

Also, we are expecting the server to crash, we will keep watch on it until then.

thats good xd

• Upvote 1

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

• Community Manager

I can't wait to see more and more people crashing into each other xD

• Upvote 1

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

may i ask too? is ETS 2 Multiplayer doesn't save our profil on their database? i mean.. i was played ETS and  have my own truck and other, but when playing with new other PC and i have to start playing from 0%. ? 

• Community Manager

Is the server back down?

• Community Manager

I'm watching a stream on Twitch and everyone is frozen in-game.I think it's down.

• Community Manager

Yes as far as regular members can tell it IS down. I'm just waiting for a dev to confirm.

• Community Manager

Yayyyyy the upgrade of the server made it crash xD

• Upvote 1