Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

I need help about money cheating

gucci39

Question

Hello guys. I decided to "cheat" money because I am very nervous of the players which are "trolling" and after every delivery i must go to visit the service to fix my truck. So i was reading the topics which contains a cheat engine but no one helped me to cheat money. Also i watched a videos on youtube but also no one helped me ( all videos are made on single player ). If someone have "cheated money" would you help me with this. I have Cheat Engine 6.5 version.

2 answers to this question

Hello @gucci39,

using the cheat engine is a very simple to get big amounts of money. But there is a better way that does not need any additional software. You can get a lot of money by using the desynchronised time between the singleplayer and TruckersMP.

All you have to do for this is to employ some workers (usually available if you're level 2, 3 and already explored some employment agencies).

After having done so, you should wait a few days in real life time.

Then, enter the TruckersMP multiplayer game and call a tow truck (by pressing F7 + Enter) or quick travel between two of your garages (if you already have 'em).

You'll notice that you now have a great amount of money because your worker did exceptionally well ^^

However, if you still want to now what to do using the CheatEngine then simply open the following spoiler :D

Spoiler
  • start your game and write down your currently amount of money
  • minimize the game (by pressing [ALT] + [TAB]) and open the CheatEngine
  • press the little computer icon with the 'magnifying glass' (Select a process to open)
  • scroll down until you see your eurotucksimulator2.exe (or anything similar - it has the ets icon, however)
  • under the point "Value" you insert your amount of money that you just wrote down
  • press "First scan"
  • do NOT close CheatEngine, but return to your game (by [ALT] + [TAB] again or pressing the icon in the taskbar)
  • choose a very quick job offer and deliver the cargo
  • then, write down your new amount of money
  • do NOT close the game, but return to CheatEngine
  • now, insert your new amount of money where the old was (delete the old value)
  • press "Next scan"
  • now you can see on your left-hand side a last remaining adress
  • by right-clicking on it, select "Change value of selected adress"
  • add the amount of money you'd like to have
  • return to your game while NOT closing CheatEngine
  • open your map or anything similar, get back to the main menu and you've got your money
  • quit the game by and make sure it has been saved

I really hope that I was helpful and you achieved what you wanted to get. Furthermore, I'd appreciate if you told me whether it worked and whether I was any help to you. :) Feedback is more than welcome!

Kind regards ;)