How many bans do you have?

JeKnYan

How many bans do you have?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. How many bans do you have?

• None
    • 10+

I have just one ban, 4 days after I joined a troll ran a red light and rammed me and I told him I was reporting him.  He then unleashed a horrible string of profanity at me over the text chat (this was before the CB was added), and I replied with a very mild name, something we call an annoying little kid.  Not profane or anything and I'm the one who got banned!  The ban reason showed just the tiny snippet of the text where I typed the "offensive" word, not a bit of what the troll called me.  It was a week long ban, but when I explained to the admin who banned me what exactly happened, he reduced it to one day.  I had actually uninstalled the mod and given up on it as soon as I saw the ban, but the admin replied within a couple minutes of my appeal.  After a few days, my buddies had convinced me to give it another try, and I haven't been banned since.  I learned my lesson, I don't type anything into the text chat, because trolls can and will take your words out of context and have you banned even though you're the victim.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 bans...

I just hate my ban page...

2z3nb7t.png

The Parked At EP and the "intentional blocking" bans are unfair bans: in the first (Parked at EP) I was parked inside the parking area of EP (now it's not a bannable "offense"), but the admin banned me (Idk why, but RULES). In the second one the admin banned me because I WAS BLOCKED by a nub, but the admin banned me and didn't remove the ban (and here again... RULES!)...

The "insulting" bans were because I wrote "Idiot" in chat (I reported someone because he wrote "Idiot" in chat, but admins just declined my reports... And here again... RULES!!!).

I don't understand why the admin banned me, BUT didn't ban the people I reported... RULES!

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

None and hopefully it stays this way.

Although I **** myself when I look at my TMP profile, cause the username changes are the same colors as the bans i'm like "wtf I don't remember getting banned 3 times" then I realise lmao

Not too big of a deal but IMO player history should be different color to punishments, or have them side by side instead of one on top of the other. 

(sorry alex gunna use this :D

2z3nb7t.png 5f4c5f619d763007603442eb18cb7677.png

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

0, just because someone has a ban, do not judge, it may not be there fault. My friend mrbobo got a ban for blocking even though he was recovering from someone else hitting him.

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/01/2017 at 5:50 AM, JeKnYan said:

Juste un petit sondage, J'ai décidé de le faire, je en Peux obtenir du montant juin jauge Moyen des interdictions de TruckersMP Que les gens ont. 

Versez moi, je n'ai Qu'une interdiction, pas de l'intention sur l'obtention N'a d'Un autre Parce que je suis un bon conducteur :P 

IUoLYQ2.png

Ne pas d'inquiétez vous, le sondage est anonyme, Fait pas de honte :D 

EDIT: je me suis aperçu que je te l'oublie l'option de Pas d'interdictions, a ajouté Maintenant :P 

Deuxieme EDIT: Ajout de Plus d ' options d'interdiction @SprinterFS

Hello, it's been a year since I play the multiplayer of ETS2 and I had only one ban, and I do very careful not to make any more errors. ;) 

No bans so far and i want to keep it this way.
I am not fast driver so it's rare for me to cause accidents.
Happens sometime to late brake with heavier cargos but when i hit other truck it's at very low speed so no problem at all.
The only bigger accident was in UK, easy to get confused and was driving the wrong way.
I am more carefull there now, learned my lesson.

I think the moral of the story is to always be recording because as great as our admins are, mistakes can, have, and will be made. They could type in the wrong number or teleport to an incident scene at just the wrong time... always record, it's the best and many times the only insurance you have.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived