How many bans do you have?

JeKnYan

How many bans do you have?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. How many bans do you have?

• None
    • 10+

Just a little poll I decided to do so I can get a gauge of the average amount of bans on TruckersMP that people have. 

For me I only have one ban, not intending on getting another one because I'm a good driver :P 

IUoLYQ2.png

Don't worry, the poll is anonymous so no shame :D 

EDIT: I realised I forgot the no bans option, added now :P 

SECOND EDIT: Added more ban options @SprinterFS

76561198206943368.png  If my post helped, don't hesitate to click that green up arrow! ^_^

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One 14 days history ban, for some blocking on Calais Duisburg when turning with 100t. Otherwise I had two revoked bans: One for "blocking" for 5 minutes with 100 ton cargo on some Hungarian motorway exit near Szeged, and one for some "Racism / Aggresive behavoiour"

310hp Iveco + 125t trailer = Loads of fun ))))

^

shush

btw there should be a lot more choices cuz I seen ppl with over 20 bans on one profile

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

I've got one ban for insulting :unsure: I was pretty new to mp and insulted someone who rammed me hard :unsure: On 19th March 2017 that ban will no longer count as it will be a year old :) Hopefully I'll never get another ban

I was also permanently banned once by mistake (the admin typed in the wrong number by mistake) but it was sorted almost immediately :) Was unbanned in less then about 3 minutes :) 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

20 minutes ago, RadioactivePotato said:

it doesnt count anymore so none technically

see

im not the only one 

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

Archived