38 minutes ago, [VIVA] QUAD said:

We all know how glitchy TMP is especially with doubles, by your picture we can clearly see it's a busy area. Accidents happen.

ahh well, you don't know Tommy yet ;)  All aboard the crazy train.

Even without the video you can still come to a conclusion on what could have happened. With a driver of Stobart being on the right side of the road in the picture you can safely assume the right side is the correct side of the road to be on, or else this picture also shows Stobart being in the wrong. Now let's look back at the picture, there's a driver on the incorrect side of the road beside my fellow Viva Driver, so can we not assume that my fellow Viva Driver attempted to avoid that truck but in the process flipped? Pictures can tell different stories, this is why TMP does not allow them to be submitted as evidence in a report, there's just not enough evidence.

Now with this video we can all see that it truly wasn't my fellow Viva Drivers fault, he tried to avoid the truck who was on the wrong side of the road, but in the process of doing so he got rammed and that caused his truck to flip on its side. We can't judge others based on what we may think happened, if you didn't see it happen you have no clue what happened and all you can do is speculate at that point. He was on his side, so what? I get rammed and I get tipped on my side all the time, the rammer then F7's does that mean I flipped myself? No, of course it doesn't, but to others it may seem that way. 

Viva Trucking is still a growing VTC that has just added an extra weekday convoy to its schedule! Apps are still open at www.vivatrucking.com we look forward to seeing you on the road!

• Like 1