We understand that some on TMP have had some questions about our procedures when dealing with poor performing Drivers. To better understand our practices, we have created a short video showcasing all the steps our Human Resources Staff take when dealing with a Driver Report. If you have any questions about the video, feel free to contact us on our website at www.vivatrucking.com.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Love it! 1

On 3/9/2019 at 9:17 AM, Cubixty said:

How do I know if Ive been accepted or not?

Greetings, Once an Admissions Staff member reviews your application, you will receive an email with your results. If accepted you will receive a temp password in which you will use to login to your new Drivers Hub account. 

According to the website, VIVA Trucking is originally a Dutch/Belgian company? That's very cool :D

EDIT: I've sent an application and got declined. Are there any factors that determine whether a candidate is accepted or not? If so, is there a way for us to know?

14 hours ago, [VIVA] Quad said:

Greetings, Once an Admissions Staff member reviews your application, you will receive an email with your results. If accepted you will receive a temp password in which you will use to login to your new Drivers Hub account. 

Ive waited for 1 week and no reply ,  How long does it take

On 3/12/2019 at 9:57 AM, Cubixty said:

Ive waited for 1 week and no reply ,  How long does it take

If you are still waiting please contact our support team at [email protected] There may be something wrong about your application or your application was not received. 

On 3/12/2019 at 4:34 AM, LikeWildFire said:

According to the website, VIVA Trucking is originally a Dutch/Belgian company? That's very cool :D

EDIT: I've sent an application and got declined. Are there any factors that determine whether a candidate is accepted or not? If so, is there a way for us to know?

There are many factors in our admissions process: From TM{ ban history and steam vacbans, to age and application response context. All of our admissions staff state the reason why your application was denied at the bottom of your automated email. Any application that is denied is reconsidered once you reapply. 

• Upvote 1

Viva Trucking is currently looking to expand our Web/Technology Department with talented developers who want to expand their portfolio and use their skills to bring joy to thousands! Think you got what it takes? Learn more or apply at https://www.vivatrucking.com/vivastaff

IT.png

Great video on what we have to go through here in the Viva Trucking Human Resources Department. We hope it helps drivers to better understand the real work that we have to do to ensure a safe, friendly, and active community experience. We intend to hold strong to our values that we keep here at Viva, and continue to maintain a space where drivers can not only grow in game, but on a personal level as well. Great job with the video!

Matthew
Viva Trucking Human Resources Director 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, [VIVA] Quad said:

At Viva, you never drive alone. Join our team of thousands who are working to around the clock to satisfy our customers and maintain our title as the Kings of the Road!

227300_20190326111007_1.png

Im probably guilty of not reading stuff here but how are the SP liveries showing in that image. Im using the MP standard paint job but would prefer the image above

(just a thought but im guessing other non viva drivers will just see a standard paint colour like green or white )

7 hours ago, [VIVA] Andy Suter said:

Im probably guilty of not reading stuff here but how are the SP liveries showing in that image. Im using the MP standard paint job but would prefer the image above

(just a thought but im guessing other non viva drivers will just see a standard paint colour like green or white )

Its just photoshop :D 

I have been with Viva for 8 months and I have not regretted joining. Professionalism at the highest level! If you are thinking about joining then don’t hesitate and apply!

• Like 1

I have a couple of question before considering applying.

If this has been answered somewhere already then i apologies.

-Are we allowed to use any truck of are choice? i mainly drive Volvo but can switch to Scania.

-Is there a minimum requirement of activity from the drivers?

On 5/22/2019 at 3:18 AM, WarHead said:

I have a couple of question before considering applying.

If this has been answered somewhere already then i apologies.

-Are we allowed to use any truck of are choice? i mainly drive Volvo but can switch to Scania.

-Is there a minimum requirement of activity from the drivers?

To answer your first question, yes! You are allowed to use any truck of your choice. Second, you are only required to log 1 job a month. Whether it be 100km or 1,000km, either works. We just want to make sure you are actively Driving for Viva :D

Welldone on every video in this topic, I did took some spare time to watch it. And enjoyed it, Greetings from the Dutch division!