18 hours ago, [VIVA] Quad said:

2018 was an amazing year for Viva Trucking. Not only did we grow substantially, but we were able to reimagine what it means to be a VTC and grow memories that will stick with us forever. From all of the Viva family, we wish you a #HappyNewYear

ats_20181231_105223_00.png

cant wait to see want 2019 going to bring us in the VTC.

Joined - accepted within about 10 minutes. Still in early days, trying to at least get up to Driver rank. Im new to discord etc so taking it one step at a time. I love seeing other Vivas on the road. As a solo player in MP (ie i have no friends lol) its like coming across a team member who are always happy to join up for a bit and go in the same direction. Still a bit of a lone wolf but enjoying the 'its there if you want it' approach...

• Like 1

On 1/17/2019 at 3:02 AM, andy Suter said:

Joined - accepted within about 10 minutes. Still in early days, trying to at least get up to Driver rank. Im new to discord etc so taking it one step at a time. I love seeing other Vivas on the road. As a solo player in MP (ie i have no friends lol) its like coming across a team member who are always happy to join up for a bit and go in the same direction. Still a bit of a lone wolf but enjoying the 'its there if you want it' approach...

We hope you enjoy your stay at Viva and are able to build new relationships with other drivers. If you have any questions feel free to message a Viva Support Staff member :D

• Thanks 1

Guest x_Goth_Girl_x

I'm proud to be apart of VIVA! All applications and pages have had a lot of effort and time put in to them <3

Guest died

good luck and good achievements

Just got accepted, started some jobs here and there and already I'm getting even more hooked into ETS2. Thanks for adding a bit of spice into this great game Viva! Looking forward to what's in store in 2019.

• Like 1

Well, i joined 2 days ago, made some deliveries and already met some of the people of this community. They are very communicative, well informed and helpful at all times. I'm loving the community, they helped me a lot and every day that passes, the more i find to love this VTC. :D