Ive been a member for a few months and love Viva trucking the website is awesome and i love the dashboard but the most thing i like is you can download the app on android or apple and log your jobs via your smartphone while in game , brillant!

• Like 1
  • True Story 1

A lot has happened so far this week. On Monday, our IT Department released a new and improved community forum which is out now! Along with that, we have customized our community mods, are preparing for our two year anniversary and got to meet the SCS team to discuss future plans with both ATS and ETS2 revolving around VTC's. All this and more can be viewed on our twitter @ https://twitter.com/VivaTrucking as we update it weekly with the latest Viva news!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Hello! :)

I joined Viva Trucking a few days ago. What a nice, friendly, helpful and well organised community! I really enjoy representing our company's colours on the road and there is so much to do and to discover, e.g. submitting your jobs, checking your stats on the great driver's hub, earning new ranks, taking part in forum discussions, community events, convoys, divisions, division tasks, etc. I haven't regretted becoming a Viva Trucking member and I know I never will.

See you on the road!

• Upvote 1

^ Hey wassermann,

We appreciate the kind words and a positive feedback about Viva Trucking. To be honest i feel the same worh what you said > 

18 minutes ago, Wassermann1980 said:

. I haven't regretted becoming a Viva Trucking member and I know I never will.

See you on the road!

:wub:

2 hours ago, bigfatlanpa said:

I am from Singapore and I really want to join a VTC that conducts convoy closer to my timezone.

I am in the +8GMT timezone.

Any advice?

Hello, 

We host weekly convoys Monday-friday Saturday-sunday and sometimes we even have breaks on Monday's but to answer you're question  we host convoys either 18:00 GMT, 19:00 GMT, or 17:00 GMT all Convoys "events" will be shown on very own Drivershub account for you to look at or even Prepare for it. I'm interested in hearing back from you :)

Regards,

☆Arctic Wolf☆

Viva Trucking l Role Model 

• Like 1