20 hours ago, [VIVA] Arctic Wolf said:

Hello,

I don't think this was made by our IT, I'm pretty sure Quad has worked on this and maybe HR. If im wrong please excuse me but thanks for yhe comment :)

-Arctic Wolf 

Divisions was developed by our wonderful IT team, and the video was created by our Media Department. :)

• Like 1

Most important thing for a new driver to do when considering a VTC is to talk to the drivers and get a feel on how they perceive their own company. Then jump on places like here and see what publicly has gone on with the VTC. Definitely do the research!

^

Hi,

I'm very confused on what you just said here can you reword in a better way? Also we have staff team that relates to this. They are in charge of metting with people to talk them how viva works, let them know how their first VTC is going to be. Etc.

Kind regards,

-Arctic Wolf l Viva Trucking 

Edited by .weezy
removed unnecessary quotation.

1 hour ago, [BNT] Prushn said:

Shouldn't be too confusing. Basically the advice is to research the companies before deciding. Pretty simple really.

^

Ok, gotcha but why click on Viva Trucking just to say that? When someone clicks the "company advertising" section they go looking before clicking a apply link. Just because viva is a big VTC doesn't mean we have a spot light. (Just saying) :)

Kind regards,

-Arctic Wolf l Viva Trucking 

Viva Trucking & Alats (partners) official convoy. 

7/30/2018 

Our fellow Viva drivers enjoyed the convoy 100% we hope to see you next time with the kings of the road!

& Atlas <3 

Regards,
-Arctic Wolf 

Here at Viva, we are constantly working to ensure we can provide our Drivers with the best experience as possible. Over the past few weeks, our IT team has been working hard on Viva's newest projects, one of them being Viva's new Desktop app. Below is a sneak peek of this new feature coming soon. It is our mission to deliver only the best tools for our Driver to enhance their experience along with working to keep our title as King of the Road! 

37YeNrO.gif

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

3 minutes ago, Vinnie P. B. said:

Hi fellas,

With who I can to contact in the Viva staff about 1 applying of mine from yesterday morning?

Hi there,

I have mentioned a staff about your app. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, [VIVA] Quad said:

Yes! Feel free to apply at www.vivatrucking.com/apply or learn more at www.vivatrucking.com

Thanks for fast response , I did tho.

• Like 2

On 31.07.2018 at 2:48 AM, [VIVA] Arctic Wolf said:

Viva Trucking & Alats (partners) official convoy. 

7/30/2018 

Our fellow Viva drivers enjoyed the convoy 100% we hope to see you next time with the kings of the road!

& Atlas <3 

Regards,
-Arctic Wolf 

I didn't know that convoys are driving more than 90 kmh/s i forgot that's the best and the biggest virtual company that totally doesnt care about law and another stuff. Easy to see you in route calais-duisburg :)

• Confused 1

^

What? 

This was a convoy n for viva and atlas.convoy. If we were drivng 50 mph the back of the line would be driving 10mph like that would get on my nervs if I was in the back either way we have convoy rules that we follow. As for what you said "don't follow traffic laws" since  when do you ever (rarely) see people following traffic rules? Anyone runs through red lights these days so i don't see what you are complaining about. If you feel like im wrong here and  don't want to take my word on it you should talk to Quad. Thank you and have a day. 

Regards,

-Arctic 

So as company u don't care about lights , riding in the wrong way ? I thought after ur all videos on YT to try be very professional company try be also professional on road not only to got your own liveries ( idk how to call it ridebooks? or something like this ) 

If one person on MP drive without any respect to the rules don't mean that company with that good name should also do it  " Anyone runs through red lights these days so i don't see what you are complaining about " its a shot in the knee for real

How can u show/want people to join u with u don't care at all ? 

Just my point of view , u dont need to like it or accept but i think u should represent some level as  company.

Kind regards 

Namorini 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Namorr said:

So as company u don't care about lights , riding in the wrong way ? I thought after ur all videos on YT to try be very professional company try be also professional on road not only to got your own liveries ( idk how to call it ridebooks? or something like this ) 

If one person on MP drive without any respect to the rules don't mean that company with that good name should also do it  " Anyone runs through red lights these days so i don't see what you are complaining about " its a shot in the knee for real

How can u show/want people to join u with u don't care at all ? 

Just my point of view , u dont need to like it or accept but i think u should represent some level as  company.

Kind regards 

Namorini 

Here at Viva Trucking we take the rules of the road very seriously. We have a dedicated HR team that spend a lot of their free time working to ensure that as a company our drivers are demonstration a professional attitude towards driving in an online environment.

We have rules in place that have been developed and refined over our time in the TMP community as well as a strict policy in regards to following the TMP rules and we continue to improve these rules whenever it is necessary to do so. 

Generally speaking we ensure that our drivers are following the correct speed limits and traffic signals at all times when there are other people in the vicinity to ensure that no accidents occur. To that end, we investigate all instances of our drivers failing to follow these rules.

Of course, except in official convoys we can't see what all our drivers are doing at all times in TMP, so we do have a driver reporting page on our website for anyone to report any Viva drivers they see on the road failing to be respectful to other driver. The link can be found here. As I said before, we take it very seriously whenever someone is disrespectful to other drivers or fails to adhere to the rules of TMP or our rules, and investigate all instances of wrong doing occurring.

I hope this clears up any confusion about  our attitude towards our drivers in TMP :) 

• Like 3

Okay now i understand

I was just wondering for so bit virtual company was just weird for me.

I wish u all nice evening 

• Love it! 1

"wow autocorrect really does the job here" rip my phone. 

Deer @Namorr 

Hey there,

sorry for the inconvenience i have sent you a dm worded better than before. I've been having problems with autocorrect taking over my phone  hopefully soon the bug will be fixed. 

Oof