^ ah i'm considering it, maybe when I've got more time in-game.

^
time in game? lol i do loads when i feel like it:D most definitey wont go for a week without doing a least 1 load.

best regards 
-Carmella | Viva Trucking

Edited by .weezy
removed unnecessary quotation.

Just signed up today, setting things up as i type this. 

I do have a question, being new to VTC's, why is there a restriction on joining only 1 VTC? 

^

Hello, 

We only allow you in 1 VTC. We do not allow you in 2 VTC reason why is if your being in 2 VTC how are you going to work for viva , we have a really big program that you have to be active on. If we catch you with 2 VTC you will probably be kicked from viva tell then keep doing what your doing! 

Note : thanks for choosing viva trucking!!

Best regards 

-Carmella l Viva Trucking 

Edited by .weezy

^Thanks for the reply.
Thats a good point actually, taking on more than 1, there'd be no time for the 2nd. 
I was just curious was all. It should have dawned on me...guess im overworked in ATS lately with trying to help clear the highway lol. 
There were a couple of reasons why i joined Viva, one, being heard the ads on TruckersFM about different VTC's. Didn't know what a VTC was, so Mr Google helped there, i now know it means virtual trucking companies/company. 

So, from there it was looking at your info page, how many people are with Viva,etc, and found Viva are probably the biggest one out there, so, signed up :)

Edited by .weezy

^

Hehehe,

Thanks for your kind words I'm glad to have you on the team here at viva trucking. Being on 2 VTC would definitely not work with viva are job tracker needs to active into the community and yourself. 

Best regards 

Edited by .weezy

^All good, and thanks for accepting my application Carmella :)
I just linked my discord account. Had to try a few times, kept getting an error message. But its now resolved and im in the channel 

Edited by .weezy

^

As much as I would love to be the one for accepting your application It was not me. I'm not currently an Admission staff I have to apply for it when it opens again :) hopefully I make the team this time around.

Best regards 

Edited by .weezy

1 minute ago, [VIVA] Carmella said:

As much as I would love to be the one for accepting your application It was not me. I'm not currently an Admission staff I have to apply for it when it opens again :) hopefully I make the team this time around.

Best regards 

ah ok, well, thanks to whom it was that accepted me then lol.
Good luck with that. Think i have a loooonnnggg way to go for any promotions for me :)

4 minutes ago, Captain Squareyez said:

Think i have a loooonnnggg way to go for any promotions for me :)

Hello, 

When a team opens you lile you can apply for it even if your new! 

Note: please move this to my inbox so we dont spam the forums! 

Best regards 

• Like 1

Guest CrackPrewier

Viva is very nice Virtual Trucking Company And ı wish this company continued succes.

^

Hello, 

Viva Trucking appreciates your kind words. All tho we are still continuing with success at the moment we are still getting new drivers everyday, weekly convoys & events. 

Best regards 

Edited by .weezy

16 minutes ago, Sheltie said:

Wasn't Quad the founder/owner of this company? Goodluck finding another CEO lads! (no hate)

Hello,

I would like to let you know, we have 2 viva leaders @[VIVA] Quad & @[VIVA] LaxZ. We all know what happened but that does not stop viva trucking. We are still a growing fast VTC nothing will get in our way, we will work through things to get them straight. Viva has not came to any end like that would happen any time soon. This is a reminder for anyone that still talking about the mistake quad made. It was only 1 mistake & 1 person not the whole VTC so i would it for everyone to stop saying since hes the owner of VIVA we have came to end nope you wrong. 

Note: dont be surprised just because someone has gotten banned. Everyone in TMP community :tmp: knows someone gets banned everyday, this is nothing NEW! 

Best regards, 

• Upvote 1

On 7/12/2018 at 10:08 PM, TruckersNEW-TheMoneyTeam said:

It's a beautiful skin!

Thanks for your kind words. Quad has worked hard to create the mods for to enjoy in Single Player and much more but i wont get into details or less ya viva driver :D

Kind regards,

-Arctic Wolf l Viva Trucking 

Just a few days ago we released Viva's new Specialty Division System. This new system allows Drivers to join Divisions such as Flatbed, Reefer, Hazmat, and Heavy Haul to gain more revenue in the company, along with adding some realism to their gameplay experience. Watch the view below to learn more about Viva's Specialty Divisions! 

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

3 minutes ago, Encrypted_Data0 said:

Well done VIVA's IT Team!

Hello,

I don't think this was made by our IT, I'm pretty sure Quad has worked on this and maybe HR. If im wrong please excuse me but thanks for yhe comment :)

-Arctic Wolf 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, [VIVA] Arctic Wolf said:

Hello,

I don't think this was made by our IT, I'm pretty sure Quad has worked on this and maybe HR. If im wrong please excuse me but thanks for yhe comment :)

-Arctic Wolf 

Im pretty sure IT team made the divisions possibile by spending time working on Drivers Hub