@Tosh8 Thank you for making that Driver aware to us. After reviewing the video above, immediate action was taken by our Human Resources staff to permanently remove that Driver. Viva Trucking has a zero-tolerance policy against poor behavior both in and out of game which is why such action was taken against this Driver. We sincerely apologize for his actions and can ensure to you that he won't be Driving for both Viva and our Partners. Our Drivers are taught to reflect Viva's core values of both realism and professionalism however in this case, it is clear that the Driver failed to meet those standards. 

Just this past week we've introduced even more policies to refrain from similar scenarios from happening in the future in which you can view here: https://www.vivatrucking.com/press-center/new-measures-and-policies-for-driver-performance . I would also like to inform you that we encourage reports like these to ensure we filter our Drivers who fail to meet our quality standards. Hopefully, in the future, you won't need to use this but if you come across a faulty Viva Driver, we highly recommend you report it to our Human Resources Department in order to take further action against a Driver. You can contact them Viva our Report A Driver page:  https://www.vivatrucking.com/report-a-driver . We deeply apologize for this Drivers actions, both for his behavior and interrupting your gameplay session. Rest assured that action has been taken care of both on the VTC side and TMP side to get this Driver off the road. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

@[VIVA] Quad It was not like huge problem for me and I didn't report him or anything else.. I was already driving too fast, probably I could overtake him, but...   I was surprised to see this kind of action from him, because I've seen few or several times VIVA Trucking  drivers and usually they drive slower, careful and in the right lane - I mean they followed the rules.  It's a holiday these days for me and i'm in a good mood so I have no interest in ruining other's day/night. He may had bad day, who knows.. if it's not too late you could still talk with him and check his opinion. 

Greetingz & thanks for the respond!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sev PL said:

Do you also work in offline mode?

Yes - we have drivers who enjoy playing single player more than they do multiplayer. Even though MP is fun because we have weekly convoys and other drivers asking for members to convoy around with regularly!

But to answer the question, yes you can do single player jobs.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sev PL said:

I applied for a job in your company but still did not get my reply. Maybe I got it but do not know where to find it. 

Applications can take up to 24 hours to get seen to. You will get seen to whenever a member of the team is available.

You will receive an E-Mail to the address that you applied with!

So what's new at Viva? Well, our amazing CTO LaxZ has been working around the clock improving our Driver Tracker with new display settings and customizations. The Tracker update is now out for Drivers+. Also, catch a little sneak peek of our live driver map coming out soon :D

Spoiler

30716592_1237480873054912_20933690142805

Spoiler

30742008_1237480879721578_34315524643215

Spoiler

30743476_1237480859721580_52166197796782

Edited by [VIVA] Quad
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Amazing company my choice wasn't hard when choosing what company to apply to! there website just makes the experience 10x more better! apply you won't regret it

[not hired to say this lol]

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ***r.kelly*** said:

ok thanks i have submited the application

good luck

Hi I sent an email 3 days ago but I still haven't had a reply. I posed the question when filling out the application form it requests a multi player name but I do not have one. I will use the multi player addon when it is updated to the the final release of the ETS2 patch but at the moment I can't supply that part of the application and it states it is required. Also I don't want to roll back to an earlier ETS2 patch because then I would lose my progress from when I started using the Alpha patch.  Can you please advise me on how to complete the application without an MP name thanks. 

On 5/6/2018 at 5:46 PM, Mark3287 said:

Hi I sent an email 3 days ago but I still haven't had a reply. I posed the question when filling out the application form it requests a multi player name but I do not have one. I will use the multi player addon when it is updated to the the final release of the ETS2 patch but at the moment I can't supply that part of the application and it states it is required. Also I don't want to roll back to an earlier ETS2 patch because then I would lose my progress from when I started using the Alpha patch.  Can you please advise me on how to complete the application without an MP name thanks. 

Greetings Mark,

To find your TMP ID you must login to your account on Truckersmp.com and view your account page. After that copy and paste the id that is associated with the URL in the TMP ID box. https://gyazo.com/1cfc9980cb7d90431e12216bf3c635fd . Hopefully, that helps.