Well done to Runar64 for getting the king of the road rank. Who will be next, find out in tonight's episode

5a908caed41f2_Kingoftheroad.PNG.708830c6cbe734786705aeb55f7aa3fa.PNG

Why not check out our social media where you might find some videos, images and behind the scenes content that we don't put on here.

5a98c228c3f3d_SoMeImage.jpg.9c7d666ecd2710ff45c2fb4f7464d27c.jpg

This is a new series we are doing on the Viva Trucking YouTube channel where we spotlight hard working and dedicated Viva members and ask them what makes Viva so special. This week Señior Vec! Señior Vec is the second King of the Road in Viva with over $50,000,000 in company logs. We are very grateful to have someone like him in Viva. 

Guest [ VNS ] (^_^) MINH PHAT

nice and wonderful !!

What makes Viva different is we always bringing new technology in like promotional delivers. With promotional delivers there will be a theme and that theme will need some type of cargo for the event. So if we look at the easter promotional deliver you will see the cargo says chocolate. So if you deliver chocolate you will get some extra cash.Why not join Viva Trucking so you be a king of the road and try out new gear: https://www.vivatrucking.com5aa0b1bd86b3b_Easterchocolate.PNG.b34516dc0839a49082cca231f8bd5b02.PNG5aa0b1c07af63_Saintpatricksday.PNG.74a130742529f7f364812c4403412024.PNG5aa0b1c3f10bf_Theallnewmodele.thumb.PNG.864b57a832398483673469e00fc71431.PNG

I applied for a job as developer, how fast should I expect a response? :) I actually just wanted to join your VTC but saw an opportunity to use my skills together with my fascination of Train Sims!

4 minutes ago, kallaen19 said:

I applied for a job as developer, how fast should I expect a response? :) I actually just wanted to join your VTC but saw an opportunity to use my skills together with my fascination of Train Sims!

Could be between 24 - 48 hours all depending on how busy the staff are :) 

7 hours ago, kallaen19 said:

Yep like Ali said it should not take to long.

Sorry for the lack of posts hopefully we will have more soon. We do have some other content on our other platforms like Twitter,Facebook,Youtube and Instagram. If you type @VivaTrucking into most platforms you should find us.

After receiving specific reports of Driver misconduct on TMP, we have implemented several new policies along with other programs to ensure our core company values are correctly reflected by our Drivers. With over 2,000+ registered Drivers, complications are bound to occur, however, all Drivers are expected follow both company policies and TMP guidelines at all times. Read more here: https://www.vivatrucking.com/press-center/new-measures-and-policies-for-driver-performance

Just applied now, hopefully, to transfer from another VTC.

Looking forward to seeing how this goes! :)

I am Lethalgum and I joined Viva Trucking at the end of December 2017. This was the first time I looked for a VTC and it wasn't an easy choice, there are so many options of different VTC's. But at the end I decided to apply at Viva Trucking, I got an answer to my application after 30 mins. I was surprised at how fast they responded. As I look back I am so happy that i joined Viva, I made the right decision back then. Viva is not only a VTC but it is also a community, all drivers are very welcoming and are always there to help. If you are still looking for a VTC, you really need to take Viva in consideration.

When you hear everywhere - Truckers.FM , forums etc. how good VIVA Trucking is ..but then outta nowhere u get this driver from VIVA in-front of you who's blocking you on purpose and don't allow you to overtake him. Even after using high-beams & air horn. He clearly knows that I was behind him. At some point around the middle of the video he even drived zig-zag in both lanes for a short time, because why not... I was thinking to overtake him from the right lane.. but this is not really the right thing to do cuz in real life overtaking from the right is not allowed. He had to switch lanes and go in the right lane, so I can be free to overtake him via left /a.k.a. fast/ lane. But instead let's drive like A-hole and block people.

Best VTC! :truestory:
Greetingz,