23 hours ago, [VIVA] Arctic Wolf said:

Hello, 

We host weekly convoys Monday-friday Saturday-sunday and sometimes we even have breaks on Monday's but to answer you're question  we host convoys either 18:00 GMT, 19:00 GMT, or 17:00 GMT all Convoys "events" will be shown on very own Drivershub account for you to look at or even Prepare for it. I'm interested in hearing back from you :)

Regards,

☆Arctic Wolf☆

Viva Trucking l Role Model 

My application got rejected, saying that my self introduction is not enough. oh well.

• Sad 1

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you didn't make the team. However, you can apply again within 1 week. Keep in mine that our Admission department makes sure we hire the correct people and that all questions are filled in correctly when you apply. Once again sorry to hear that you didn't make the team.

Feel free to message me if like. :)

Regards,

☆Arctic Wolf☆

Viva Trucking l Role Model l Ex Admission Staff

hello

are there still problems with the apply/ email responce system?

i signed up for Viva Trucking Nederland for the second time 14 hours ago, but didnt got email back.

I had the same yesterday and then on twitter i got a message back that there was a bug in the email system.

Regards 

NL WietPiraat

2 hours ago, NL_WietPiraat said:

hello

are there still problems with the apply/ email responce system?

i signed up for Viva Trucking Nederland for the second time 14 hours ago, but didnt got email back.

I had the same yesterday and then on twitter i got a message back that there was a bug in the email system.

Regards 

NL WietPiraat

We are aware that you still are experiencing issues, we are looking into what the problem is and we will get back to you as soon as possible. I am sorry for this issue.

• Thanks 1

Viva's IT Department has released a new update to the Viva Tracker in which notifies you throughout your journey about the status of your delivery and VTC info. Just new ways we continue to bring new features to our drivers! 

9TmJkGW.gif

• Like 2