Looking forward to a new challenge and the way this company represent itself (design, logtracker and roleplaying) it's right up my alley. I will sent you guys a form when i'm home from nightshift.

(p.s. The website isn't optimalisized for mobile browsers?)

15 minutes ago, TikayTK said:

Looking forward to a new challenge and the way this company represent itself (design, logtracker and roleplaying) it's right up my alley. I will sent you guys a form when i'm home from nightshift.

(p.s. The website isn't optimalisized for mobile browsers?)

That's great to hear! And yes, your website is still in the works for mobile browsers.

1 hour ago, VIVA QUAD said:

That's great to hear! And yes, your website is still in the works for mobile browsers.

No problem, wanted to make sure it wasn't only on my side. (On pc it looks very dynamic, props!)

Filled in the form.. :)

I checked your website out a few days ago and I quickly got the impression of professionalism. Great work! I'm looking forward to what you guys can bring to the community! :) 

How many drivers do you have now?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Digi7al said:

I checked your website out a few days ago and I quickly got the impression of professionalism. Great work! I'm looking forward to what you guys can bring to the community! :) 

How many drivers do you have now?

As of now, we have 43 drivers for both ATS and ETS. Also, thank you for the feedback, we have been working hard to create this community.