driver-research

LukasBach

Hello im are ETS2MP player and i have one question:

maybe you can remove the Drivers Exchange because a player gets a lot and he earned about 100 billiards money 
and he never insolvency, I think it would be fair if it is remove it, and then the player could play honest.

Players please click on comments and vote Yes/No :) i think this is very very easy get money.. (Sorry for english :)) Good Luck 

1 hour ago, ElizaWolf said:

Any suggestions can be posted here:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/8-suggestions/

Hope this helps :)

Next time :)

1 hour ago, MISLcz said:

So you want to remove the Multiplayer time warp money cheat? So when you come from SP you don't get easy money bcuz of drivers? If this is what you're asking us, I'd say Yes.

yes :) that i mean

13 hours ago, MISLcz said:

Just edit your save using some guide, it's not that hard and there's no anticheat in TruckersMP, so you will be fine.

u dont get it.. im not for self, this money deal is like cheating so just need block it or something i think no ones care this because all using

Nooooo Way, its fine the way it is now, I play SP for months before I started playing MP, doing jobs and gradually earning money, I hired 10 drivers in total as I got more money and started playing MP and now I have over 48 million and absolutely no way do I want to lose that money. I never want to go back to not having alot of money, I want to always have millions, maybe even billions someday

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

On 2017-01-08 at 3:52 AM, Killua (DavidOC93) said:

Nooooo Way, its fine the way it is now, I play SP for months before I started playing MP, doing jobs and gradually earning money, I hired 10 drivers in total as I got more money and started playing MP and now I have over 48 million and absolutely no way do I want to lose that money. I never want to go back to not having alot of money, I want to always have millions, maybe even billions someday

u dosent loose that money what u have.. just more dont get from drivers or need turn on Drivers Limit like 10-5

• 3 weeks later...

Archived