I can't play ETS2MP !

XpLoD

Question

YOU CAN SEE THE PROBLEM at this video:

Soo, before you guys became TruckersMP ... it was EuroTruck2 Multiplayer and it works fine ... Now, when i decide to play again because i miss the multiplayer... i just istalled the Truckers MP, everything good. I open the TruckersMP and yeah.. i have a big lag on the game, i don t know why ... i can't choose the profile.. The server lists is not there ... 

What can i do ? 

I have reinstall the game, the multiplayer one and even delete my old profile ... and it's the same problem.

P.S. the singleplayer works fine. I have a good computer. ( you can see in the first part of the video )

• Exterior: Deepcool Tesseract BF black 
• CPU: Intel Core i3 4160 3.6GHz 
• GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 Dual-X OC WITH BOOST 3GB DDR5 384-bit 
• Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-H81M-D3H 
• Memory: x2 4GB DDR3 1600 MHz CL11 Single Ranked 
• Hard Disk: WD Blue 1TB SATA-III 7200 RPM 64MB 
• Power Supply: Sirtec - High Power Element BRONZE II 700W 

4 answers to this question

Hello @XpLoD, I recommend that you start TruckersMP as an administrator, if that does not work remove the mods, as they can slow down the game and in the TruckersMP are not allowed.
I have 4 GB of RAM and 550 MB of graphics and it works for me, so the original game without mods would have to work.

If none of that works look at this post: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/41898-tmp-stops-working/&do=findComment&comment=405344
Thank you for reading. Good luck with the problem :)