Is Mac Supported?

Guest BeastlyHaz

Question

Guest BeastlyHaz

I was just wondering if there's a Mac version for the client because I would really like to play. If not, is there an easy way to play it on Mac?

3 answers to this question

no unless you buy them a mac

then maybe

the most easiest way to buy windows (which will work)

then a proper PC (which is better than a mac)

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

Best Answer marked

MAC support has been suggested and rejected a massive amount of times. I'll add to what @Kravaty said and say that Windows 64-bit is the only operating system that works with this mod and will stay like that.

Moved to Solved

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

6 hours ago, Kravaty said:

no unless you buy them a mac

Not even then, it's not a question about not having a mac but a question of playerbase vs. effort required. 8% of the playerbase, best case. 0.0001% based on a petition someone linked not long ago, vs. 50% of time, best case, assuming equal distribution of effort for each supported platform.