My game crashes

Question

11 answers to this question

On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 11:33 PM, 3567- said:

Hi,

You should re-install ETS 2 via steam and then re-install the multiplayer mod and see how you go.

My internet is slow so it will be like 3 / 4 days download

On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 10:25 PM, CaptainKostaZ said:

Hello,

Does this only happen on mp?

no

On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 10:50 PM, Mirko9 said:

Do you have a lot of drivers and garages?Is your saved game damaged?Do you playing on higher graphics than your possibility?Do you have too much of tunning on your truck?

i have drivers and garages my save is not damaged i tried with other, im playing in high graphics 40 fps but when i change to bad graphics it crash too, i dont have tunned truck cuz i dont like it

Hello,

Delete your Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder in documents(backup it first if you want)  and create a new profile then check if your game crashes when making a change.

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 11:33 PM, 3567- said:

Hi,

You should re-install ETS 2 via steam and then re-install the multiplayer mod and see how you go.

I reinstalled nothing still crashing

On ‎11‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 5:14 PM, CaptainKostaZ said:

Hello,

Delete your Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder in documents(backup it first if you want)  and create a new profile then check if your game crashes when making a change.

i did it but still

On ‎11‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 7:42 PM, DesertEagle26 said:

Hello @iLikeHD,

Have you tried to wait when the game crashes? This waiting period may vary depending on your system. Don't touch anything, just wait. The next time this time will be reduced.

yes i leaved from pc like 30 mins and when i back it was still i have windows 10 x64 gtx 740 16gb ram so i dont think its system

13 hours ago, Mirko9 said:

I am here again to try help you,because i saw that nothing helped you.So ,make a ticket on : https://support.truckersmp.com .

Or try reinstall mp,ets2..

i did it too that is the problem i made a lot of things but still dont working thats weird cuz ATS works perfectly for me

Hey i think its a server error i tried with a fully server and when im in queue all working no crashes on f7 etc but when i get connected to any server it crashes

so maybe i think its not me