Game crash after delivering a job

Heemse

You already have your own truck right ? Anyone else without a truck/doing a quick job confirms that he crashes because of that ? Anyone with his own truck having crashes ? Maybe that's the key, just hinting around a little bit.

You already have your own truck right ? Anyone else without a truck/doing a quick job confirms that he crashes because of that ? Anyone with his own truck having crashes ? Maybe that's the key, just hinting around a little bit.

can confirm it is quick job problem if you don't have a truck you get fatal error.

only solution i have is get to your destination, save quit and complete in single player.

I found a way to bypass this problem! Once you finish parking and press T you MUST wait for all the informations to load and only Continue once you make sure everything is loaded(Earnings,etc). 

This way the game is going to bypass the xp bar page so it wont crash!

Upvote!

I'm a new user (just joined ETS2MP yesterday), and I found the constant crashing extremely baffling.  In fact for a little while I thought I had been banned or something.  It's even more confusing for new users because many of us forget to save a game, so when the crash happens we lose everything: the job, the progress, and so on.

What solved the crash problem for me is:

1. During your first job, Esc, go to Save Game, and hard-save (manual save) the game.  Do this once more just before delivering the trailer, overwriting (updating) the same file.

2. Once you hit T to park the trailer and Continue, the game will crash.

3. Restart and load the manual save.  Every once in awhile it won't work and you'll have to continue from the save point, but most of the time it immediately credit you for the delivery and let you start new.

4. Now we may see the economy problem: you may now find there are no quick jobs available.  You will need close the game, go into Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\Profiles\[your_profile\config.cfg and change g_force_economy_reset "0" to "1" temporarily, and restart, and play normally.

5. Once you have the money to get a truck or qualify for a loan, buy a truck. These problems will then go away.  Quit the game, set the economy setting back to "0" if it was changed, and restart.

Regarding the economy, this thread suggests you can just park and sleep to fix the economy problem instead of editing game files, but I haven't tried it.