Money bug (new player)

MisterKpak

Timezone-applicable greetings, 

I wanted to report a bug that worked out heavily in my favor. After installing ATSMP last night, i jumped on to play for a bit, and noticed that I now had a little over $62 Million, which came from drivers employed at my garage. I know I saw another user post about a money bug here with a similar figure. 

But, because I am shameless, I am really enjoying my nice new truck. 

Thought I owed it to you guys to report this bug, because this is an EXCELLENT mod that you have made free for everyone. 

Good luck in fixing it. 

^ Hello @MisterKpak,

when you already saw that there was a post dealing with the exact issue of your bug report why would you post/report the same thing again?

Actually, it does not make any sense to me. Because once this bug has been reported it wouldn't be needed to report it a 2nd or 3rd time.

However, now that you are informed make sure to avoid such double posts the next time...

And this is just a well-intentioned advice from a player.

Kind regards ;)

^^ People are oblivious to the search function, you get used to it eventually

You have to buy a truck, teleport to service then your economy has been set for server time. If you have lots and lots of drivers they'll work to catch up to server time, hence the millions of dollars

Future reference- if you make a reply to an existing thread, it goes to the top of the thread list so you don't need to create another xd

• 2 weeks later...

yes, this happened to me too, i'm not a forum user, and I came here to post directly the same thing. 

Opened up my single player NOT CHEATED Game, with my efforts i was reaching like 15k aprox. then, i left the game like 2 months, and when I found out about the Multiplayer i ran directly to register and play. Then, all of the sudden, $94m, wtf. :(

sry i'm high, btw, i'm loving this game online

1 hour ago, lord0o said:

yes, this happened to me too, i'm not a forum user, and I came here to post directly the same thing. 

Opened up my single player NOT CHEATED Game, with my efforts i was reaching like 15k aprox. then, i left the game like 2 months, and when I found out about the Multiplayer i ran directly to register and play. Then, all of the sudden, $94m, wtf. :(

sry i'm high, btw, i'm loving this game online

You should feel great if you had $94,000,000 in real life.

been here for 1 year+

creator of would you rather

owner of ats and ets2

Whats the problem anyway? Nice to have loads of money :D I spent months playing SP and earning money slowly and then I started playing MP and my 10 hired drivers started making loads of money :D If you don't want to get loads of money just fire the drivers :P I don't think this "bug" needs fixing :P I'd hate if it was fixed :unsure: If only we could turn in game money into real money 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

• 4 months later...

When you connect online, the profile will be synced to the current week of the game, example: offline is week 42 with hired drivers? On multiplayer will go straight to week 500-510 and consequently drivers will have gained in all those weeks, and so much money.

Please don't UP old topics to give the same explication of all others players...
This topic have 5 months...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un passé lourd, une longue histoire, un vécu toujours existant avec la tête haute de nos jours.

Avoir une vie comme un développeur, et ne vivre que de sa passion pour rendre heureux les autres, n'est qu'une activité banale pour n'importe qui.

Si l'on veut écouter les autres, dans nos rêves, nos envies, on peut toujours avoir de l'aide, mais il ne faut jamais écouter les mauvaises langues de bois.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 months later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived