0.1.3 Alpha

mwl4

Crashes more likely to happen more because of latest changes to double check hashes of both winter mod and silly forced snow mod files in game to prevent other mod injections. It checks them and redirects them as soon as your profile needs info... Also sends info to server if mod is intact or not, it takes time and single player game does not wait for it so it crashes.

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

First of al thank you for this update. :D

I was trying to enter Rotterdam just now and I was getting around ~42FPS, seems like the framerate has increased too which is great - or maybe I just wasn't in far enough -. I couldn't get far into Rotterdam because the game crashed for the second time now when trying to enter. :( (had the same issue in the previous version aswell). But seems fine outside Rotterdam, so it's not that bad. :P

Edit: watch out everyone, lights are NOT synced at night, they won't turn green (!)

Stop spreading misguide about weather sync...

THERE IS NO WEATHER SYNC

It's a silly little "FORCED SNOW" mod added by developers! They probably didn't see if someone want to play without winter-mod... And probably no one informed them about how this could be annoying... 

As I said, it is "FORCED MOD" , there is no way to uninstall it. You have to live with SNOW IN SUMMER, may be till next update, may be NEVER if they please. 

IMO they really should leave "Content" job to "SCS" and focus on more Multiplayer based improvements. 

Crashes more likely to happen more because of latest changes to double check hashes of both winter mod and silly forced snow mod files in game to prevent other mod injections. It checks them and redirects them as soon as your profile needs info... Also sends info to server if mod is intact or not, it takes time and single player game does not wait for it so it crashes.

Hey Usta, calm down man. You do realise the developers aren't trying to ruin their playerbase, right? The "forced-snow" (as you call it) is most likely a bug, and it will probably get fixed very soon, considering all the complaints. But hey, just sit back and relax. This is not the end of the world, and the developers are trying their best to make us happy, I can ensure you that. There's no need to create an atmosphere like the one you are creating right now...

• Upvote 3

I dont see the "forced snow" as a bug. For me and all the convoy guys i am driving with who have their rain probability set as off, the snow / rain starts at the same time and ends at the same time. It only comes down in 1 density which is not very heavy.

I am happy with that! The only reason i had it off in the first place is because it was not the same as what other people had. If the game crashes get fixed it'll be a decent update from my point of view.

Hey Usta, calm down man. You do realise the developers aren't trying to ruin their playerbase, right? The "forced-snow" (as you call it) is most likely a bug, and it will probably get fixed very soon, considering all the complaints. But hey, just sit back and relax. This is not the end of the world, and the developers are trying their best to make us happy, I can ensure you that. There's no need to create an atmosphere like the one you are creating right now...

I'm not sure what atmosphere you are talking about, I was merely pointing out obvious. You may say pessimistic but experience of years does not lead me to another outcome. Although "it is not a bug" since it is confirmed not to be one:  http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/4217-snow-when-mod-is-not-active/?p=32551(PS: Developer reply is after topic is moved)

Developers moved on to adding own content to SCS game which I'm not sure how legal when it comes to SCS's rights. We are now playing their game, they do as they please and we criticise as member of player base. I think they can post their own responses. 

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

Hi good afternoon people on the forum, I present my complaints about the bad funcionamineto of Europa1 server, it goes like a kick in the balls, if the people of multiplayer is so kind of blemish everything spoiled when they touch something, would greatly appreciate it therefore is inposible able to play multiplayer because whenever getting Europa1 server, you strip the desk many times as you enter the game, I start touching noses have this and as a player, I want it fixed as soon as possible and if not to close the server until fully settled all imperfect that may result in the game.