Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.1.3 Alpha

mwl4

For those that dont like the placement of the TAB window:

If you hold down your right mouse button and then press left mouse button (so you have both pressed at the same time) on the title of the TAB window, you can move it around

• Upvote 1

Is that serious? I mean, appart from traffic lights, weather and trains have been synced too?

Not that I know of. At least they didn't mention it on the change log. I believe they would mention it if these were synced. They're kind of big deals, after all!

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

From what i have noticed if you have your rain probability all the way off then it is synch'd, People with the rain probability on (to some degree) have got rain at when those with it off get it, and additionally at other times (if that makes any sense at all!)

Traffic lights seem to be sync'd and at night instead of flashing yellow they stay red was my experience last night. if everybody knows this then it should not be an issue.

Trains, we all had it at the same time on a convoy last night but we were close together so it may have just been that we were all close enough to the activation point. so not sure on that one.

I got quite a few crashes at first last night but after a while it seemed to be stable.

Not that I know of. At least they didn't mention it on the change log. I believe they would mention it if these were synced. They're kind of big deals, after all!

That´s just the reason why I´ve asked, lol

From what i have noticed if you have your rain probability all the way off then it is synch'd, People with the rain probability on (to some degree) have got rain at when those with it off get it, and additionally at other times (if that makes any sense at all!)

Traffic lights seem to be sync'd and at night instead of flashing yellow they stay red was my experience last night. if everybody knows this then it should not be an issue.

Trains, we all had it at the same time on a convoy last night but we were close together so it may have just been that we were all close enough to the activation point. so not sure on that one.

I got quite a few crashes at first last night but after a while it seemed to be stable.

Iin that case they´ve synced the weather, cause I drive with rain probability OFF and I never got rain while playing, so if you say you can now get it, then it means the weather is synced for those who have it OFF.

I hope so, thanks for the info about trains and lights too, Im sure devs will give us a new release soon with the "all-time-red" fix : P

lkRjRkb.png

That´s just the reason why I´ve asked, lol

Iin that case they´ve synced the weather, cause I drive with rain probability OFF and I never got rain while playing, so if you say you can now get it, then it means the weather is synced for those who have it OFF.

I hope so, thanks for the info about trains and lights too, Im sure devs will give us a new release soon with the "all-time-red" fix : P

lkRjRkb.png

Stop spreading misguide about weather sync...

THERE IS NO WEATHER SYNC

It's a silly little "FORCED SNOW" mod added by developers! They probably didn't see if someone want to play without winter-mod... And probably no one informed them about how this could be annoying... 

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

Stop spreading misguide about weather sync...

THERE IS NO WEATHER SYNC

It's a silly little "FORCED SNOW" mod added by developers! They probably didn't see if someone want to play without winter-mod... And probably no one informed them about how this could be annoying... 

Thanks Usta, at least you´re clear with the info. About that forced snow in winter mod, I suppose is some kind of setting problem with uninstalling it cause I have my rain OFF and winter mod ON and it never snows.

lkRjRkb.png

Thanks Usta, at least you´re clear with the info. About that forced snow in winter mod, I suppose is some kind of setting problem with uninstalling it cause I have my rain OFF and winter mod ON and it never snows.

As I said, it is "FORCED MOD" , there is no way to uninstall it. You have to live with SNOW IN SUMMER, may be till next update, may be NEVER if they please. 

IMO they really should leave "Content" job to "SCS" and focus on more Multiplayer based improvements. 

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

As I said, it is "FORCED MOD" , there is no way to uninstall it. You have to live with SNOW IN SUMMER, may be till next update, may be NEVER if they please. 

IMO they really should leave "Content" job to "SCS" and focus on more Multiplayer based improvements. 

Snow in the summer? Eh. No biggie... here in Brazil it is not rare to have temperatures of 35º C or more in the winter. I can handle a little snow in the summer. =P

I just wish the game wouldn't crash so much. It's happening so often for me that it has already rendered MP unplayable here on my end. At this point I'm better off waiting for a new patch.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >