0.1.3 Alpha

mwl4

Hello everyone....

I had an issue when I drove to Amsterdam. From Brussels I drove with no issue....no lag and suddenly when I arrived in Amsterdam, there was still no lag which was good news but when I arrived at the depot, the game crashed and something with Steam appeared on the screen. Any ideas if this is a steam issue or the Alpha update having some issues??

Hello ETS, Its a awesome update, What the hell is going on with the traffic light's & Winter mod, We could turn it of before but now it is force on us? All THH & there partnership's have disable the winter mod, But for some reason we are still getting snow?

Thanks, If you can get back to us, I know you are very busy. but it would be awesome to get a reply. @Marc Charles Hamilton Charlie Haulage Nigel Noyle

Hello ETS, Its a awesome update, What the hell is going on with the traffic light's & Winter mod, We could turn it of before but now it is force on us? All THH & there partnership's have disable the winter mod, But for some reason we are still getting snow?

Thanks, If you can get back to us, I know you are very busy. but it would be awesome to get a reply. @Marc Charles Hamilton Charlie Haulage Nigel Noyle

The snow thingy its a bug - It will get fixed soon!

image.png.84e46852ccdd27ac45fa8e04c8384c1d.png

If you don't want extra Lag, turn off "Avatars" from settings.

Also turn off "Winter Mod" if you can't drive STRAIGHT!

don't think the avatars are that big of lag issues. I think it still something has to do with the cache of the players so let's say the information an ID gives when he gets in your range. Take a look to convoys. always around 7 fps :)

good morning I would have a problem in the 'latest version of the multi ie for one thing in the' last update of 'alpha was not put as the recent versions of the table transparent player + possibly the feet of the players who meet, 2 why traffic lights are red long and some players go through the red and then as ever Europe 1 and Europe 3 are offline? thanks a lot.

by holding right click down, your mouse becomes available. I didn't know this either till today when I had the same problem.

Yeah the distance was a great feature. Helped in seeing if someone was coming up behind or ahead of me.

Oh, cool. I'll try that next time I play. I just hope it will work for me. I say that because I've set my M2 to flash the high beam and M1 to honk the horn.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >