Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.1.3 Alpha

mwl4

I played 1 hour so I noticed these things to be fixed. I mean they should be fixed:

-Red lights. No sync and it's always on red at some cities.

-The rain/snow thingy. In exterior camera, it looks like it is snow, but in interior camera it's raining. WTH :D

-Game crashes at certain times. It's sometimes on delivery ending, on the road or another weird time...

-There is no distance showing on the scoreboard. Just ping, nickname and number, steam profile...

So please fix, we love you! :D

• Upvote 2

76561198026455921.png

http://steamcommunity.com/id/wasd321/ (You can add me if you have something to talk or ask about anything...)

nice update! i like the new tab window,it should just be lowered a bit but yhh ill post tht in right topic.

is weather now synced? and is afk kick now off again? got the feeling  was standing somewhere for ages without kick.

Are Traffic Lights Synced? :)

read the changelog next time...

Changelog:

1. Avatars has been added.
  2. Spawning vehicles improved.
  3. Scoreboard improved.
  4. Optimizations.
  5. Nametags improved.
  6. Traffic lights synced.

Signature removed by Donald Trump.

Right... this is all very good but I have a few questions:

- How are we supposed to click on a player's Steam profile from the Players Near You list? No matter what the mouse won't let go off the camera so you can't bring the cursor to the list to select a name and click on the Steam Profile button.

- Why was the distance removed? That was actually a pretty good feature!

- Couldn't you guys have kept the list window on the center of the screen like it was before? And perhaps give it some opacity like before, too. The way it is now completely blocks the mirrors on trucks with the steering on the left side like mine (and please don't tell me to use the F2 mirrors because I hate using that. I hate unnecessary stuff on my screen and since the trucks themselves have mirrors, those are mostly unnecessary when you drive in Cam 1 all the time like I do). Not that it is a big issue, but it can get in the way in some cases more than having it on the center of the screen. :(

• Upvote 1

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

- How are we supposed to click on a player's Steam profile from the Players Near You list? No matter what the mouse won't let go off the camera so you can't bring the cursor to the list to select a name and click on the Steam Profile button.

- Couldn't you guys have kept the list window on the center of the screen like it was before? And perhaps give it some opacity like before, too. The way it is now completely blocks the mirrors on trucks with the steering on the left side like mine (and please don't tell me to use the F2 mirrors because I hate using that. I hate unnecessary stuff on my screen and since the trucks themselves have mirrors, those are mostly unnecessary when you drive in Cam 1 all the time like I do). Not that it is a big issue, but it can get in the way in some cases more than having it on the center of the screen. :(

by holding right click down, your mouse becomes available. I didn't know this either till today when I had the same problem.

Yeah the distance was a great feature. Helped in seeing if someone was coming up behind or ahead of me.

• Upvote 2

Thanks guys, just installed the latest version and going to go for a spin now, can't sleep at the moment anyways.

Good journey might help me sleep in half an hour or so.

Distance being gone and transparency as well as placement already sounds bad to me, but I like the rest. :)

Avatars seem like a great idea. When someone crashes me I tend to remember their truck design, not their name (simply don't react fast enough to read the text).

Sometimes they pull off the scene quite quick and then I won't be able to tell who it was by distance anymore, the avatar however at least will help me recognize them again, since you remember and spot visuals better than text. :)

Scania Trucker coming your way!

is it just me or are all lights in euro2 red in all directions, they dont cycle

edit.

it appears they are all red in all directions at night at 6am they start cycling normally again

r3cmOJYUGLr0jm36BbA54SsvVVg8f5sYKDtyk0l-

Twitch - - -Twitter

"Prepare yourselves, the bells have tolled! Shelter your weak, your young and your old! Each of you shall pay the final sum! Cry for mercy; the reckoning has come!"

I hope desync has been fixed now, because without being able to see distance between players, it becomes guesswork whether or not I can change lanes after overtaking.

Not tried yet (cant wait to go back home :P ) but I suppose new r2 will be coming soon after what Ive read so far. I hope that "all time red" bug will be fixed cause Traffic Light Sync is obviously what we all expect.

About optimization stuff, is the lag now fixed (or not so high) somehow? I mean the annoying distance differences when overtaking.

The distance in the TAB was really usefull as all of us have told already, so I suppose we will get them back again soon too.

Did someone say the weather was synced too? If that was wrong as I think, how is it going with the work on it? I hope that must be a priority in the proyect.

Great work so far, glad we will drive again with all lights synced. Keep on ;)

lkRjRkb.png

It is possible to move the window. Right click down, move the cursor to top edge of the window, then click left (do not release right) and move window where you want

• Upvote 1