0.1.3 Alpha

mwl4

Its working fine, Hold your right mouse button the whole time  ;)

I do so, I hold Right, do a left click on the Name it gets orange, then move Cursor to the Steam Profile Button and click on it, it flashes Orange and after that the Mouse Cursor is gone but I don't have another Window though...

"Art of Freighters"

--- If it fits into / onto the Trailer I will haul it, no matter where and which Profit  :) ---

Why Are Admins Telling Us to Put our lights on because its not as if we dont have the winter mod on. Most of us dont use the winter mod because its not winter plus idiot drivers.

Thats not related this update.. Please dont post it here. BUT! Its evening so you shall enable your lights ;)

I do so, I hold Right, do a left click on the Name it gets orange, then move Cursor to the Steam Profile Button and click on it, it flashes Orange and after that the Mouse Cursor is gone but I don't have another Window though...

Thats weird - Its working fine for me. Try reboot ETS2MP

image.png.84e46852ccdd27ac45fa8e04c8384c1d.png

New scoreboard isn't as good as the old one tbh, while driving and clicking to use mouse in scoreboard you can't control the truck, also you can no longer see the distance to the players near you! This will make for more accidents since the distance meter was good for us all making us not slap the loads into the people we overtake, and also coming into crossings, since the game isn't so greatly synced atm with positionings of all people. Im not looking forward to get a ban thanks to slapping my trailer in another players face due to game not being synced and not being able to see my distance to the one im overtaking. Just my 2 cents.

• Upvote 1

New scoreboard isn't as good as the old one tbh, while driving and clicking to use mouse in scoreboard you can't control the truck, also you can no longer see the distance to the players near you! This will make for more accidents since the distance meter was good for us all making us not slap the loads into the people we overtake, and also coming into crossings, since the game isn't so greatly synced atm with positionings of all people. Im not looking forward to get a ban thanks to slapping my trailer in another players face due to game not being synced and not being able to see my distance to the one im overtaking. Just my 2 cents.

You can contro lyour truck while you got TAB enabled... - The distance +1

The weather is also synced so far I see. - Its like snow # First bugg

image.png.84e46852ccdd27ac45fa8e04c8384c1d.png

There not being distance on the TAB screen has already caused many problems for me. The screen blocks my mirror when I have it open, I wish it was at least semi transparent, I prefer the old one.  :mellow: You lose control of your truck and the steering locks while right clicking in the TAB screen, already caused an accident by mistake by not knowing that. There is also a problem with the synced weather, the sound for the rain isn't playing when it rains for me, not sure if anyone else is having this issue.

• Upvote 1