Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Money income from drivers

Hello I dont speek very whell english so i will try to explain it as much as i can!

There is a problem i found very disturbing in the online mode and i would like to tell it. So i guess that the ets2 normal mode NOT online is using the time for input to run an algorithm based on how many drivers someone have what lvl etc and make an income bat in online mode there is a litle problem. I had to log in for a month in online mode and becose of that when the income came it counted for all that time i was not playing so i got 12 milion euro with only 5 drivers. Can you change that so it can have 2 times like local and server and make the income change only on what time-date-day is it on local like in normal mode?

can you fix this?

A server-side economy is something planned in the future I believe, which from what I've heard will eliminate that issue were you get lots of money of your AI drivers. So the server time and the actual time your profile refers to won't conflict anymore.

But for now, you'll have get rid of all of your drivers in order to avoid that issue again.

• Upvote 1

In addition to what @Leff12345 said, it is always a good idea to play with separate profiles. You should try to play online (as he said) without any driver at all. But in your singleplayer game, you can have as many employees as you'd like to have because there won't be the issue with the time synchronisation. 

In my opinion, it is quite interesting that the developer team also deals with such issues because I never really thought of it being a problem.

So thanks to @Leff12345 for leaking information :)

Whatsoever you decide to do - how to you like the TruckersMP so far @InvictusGr?

Kind regards ;)

^ I don't know whether there actually is a possibility to change the amount of money. But in my eyes, the best way to "undo" it is to reload one of your auto-saves before you started to play online. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.