Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

No Damage

Hey_Wtf

Suggestion Name: No Damage
Suggestion Description: No damge on trailers, only for veteran drvers with a clean ban history,have a tick on MP software where veterons can switch on or off,give them the choice

Any example images: NA

Why should it be added?: New drivers and trolls will never upset or frustrate Veteron drivers who have been driving on MP for years and really enjoy trucking,there are alot of car/truck drivers on MP that are here just for the fun of making responsable drivers to lose money/XP while they are on jobs,impatiant drivers that overtake on country roads,only to come head on to another truck,making the responsable driver to make drastic action to avoid the crash even though it harms his load,you will never get ride of irisponsable drivers who do not give a danm about anyone but just to finish there job.

I have seen lots of youtube video's that will show you that driving on MP is a joke when the server is full,kids in cars side swipping a truck to give him damamge and they are so quick you do not have time to logg the details,the only way you will stop this behavior is to let veterons have no damge on traills or get every single player on MP to record,if everyone did do that we have not got enough admins to pain stackedly sift through all of the vids as they have a back log now witch means the colpretes in waiting still keep doing there driving the way they want,I remember one member that was baned for a month, only to come to the forum and say,I did that ages ago so please over turn it :P

• Upvote 1

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

That is why I said that veterons have a choice,on or off,but there has to be something done and this way seems quiet viable 

@Krypton418 What is realistic about flying cars and trucks on wrongside of road,and side swiping

Edited by Hey_Wtf

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

-1 It would be difficult to create. For the meantime just use a different profile with lots of money on or similar so it doesn't really matter if you get damaged you can just repair it.

If what I said was helpful or you liked it, please press the vote up button :)  

OnlyVolvoDriver.gifteam_team-veteran2.png

To me this is a dumb idea, especially if you have to be veteran and have to have a squeaky clean ban history since the day you joined multiplayer. That excludes a huge number of people, veterans included. 

Also, trailer damage is a part of real world trucking too, also @Hey_Wtf, the whole driving wrong way thing does happen irl too actually, plus, I bet if you ask the l e g I t veterans, like me, who have thousands of hours in game and play to the highest realism levels, we will all can this idea or never ever use the feature because it's unrealistic and takes away 99% of the challenge. 

Furthermore, who's to say some bored veteran with no ban history decides to turn on no trailer damage and then decides to brake check, side swipe and ram as many people as they want for the fun? It's an all to familiar possibility.

so from a legit veteran, -----1

Soo, another words, just because you've been here for 1 year you feel "entitled" to be able turn off damage to your trailer.... but still cause damage to other players trailers...... yea.... NO. -1 

I don't care if you're a veteran driver or not you can still run into players, if you can cause damage to others then you should be able to receive damage as well. 

On 1/4/2017 at 0:52 AM, Trucking Gekco said:

I don't care if you're a veteran driver or not you can still run into players, if you can cause damage to others then you should be able to receive damage as well. 

I agree wholly with this. People might just use it to ram people and not get damage. -1 

If what I said was helpful or you liked it, please press the vote up button :)  

OnlyVolvoDriver.gifteam_team-veteran2.png

• 2 weeks later...

@Joao Rodrigues, in order for you to get "Veteran Driver" your account MUST be 1 year old (forum profile I believe). So another words, I think if you never go on the forums you'll never get Veteran Driver. Which is completely unfair to those drivers who have been playing for say 2 years, but never got on the forums. 

Your forum join date is Aug 11, 2016 but your TruckersMP join date is May 1, 2015. So going off of that it's your forum profile that needs to be 1 year old or else you'd have Veteran Driver by now. 

8 hours ago, Trucking Gekco said:

@Joao Rodrigues, in order for you to get "Veteran Driver" your account MUST be 1 year old (forum profile I believe). So another words, I think if you never go on the forums you'll never get Veteran Driver. Which is completely unfair to those drivers who have been playing for say 2 years, but never got on the forums. 

Your forum join date is Aug 11, 2016 but your TruckersMP join date is May 1, 2015. So going off of that it's your forum profile that needs to be 1 year old or else you'd have Veteran Driver by now. 

@Trucking Gekco, thanks for the info.
Still I wonder how the forum status is related to multiplayer?

@Hey_Wtf, are you referring in your suggestion to the in-game level or the forum status?

I would like to point out that according to other forum posts the in-game level can be cheated and therfor is no valid indicator of driving experience.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.