No Damage

Hey_Wtf

• 3 weeks later...
On 1.3.2017 at 7:06 PM, Anriandor said:

As @Hey_Wtf explained in his suggestions, he'd like to add this only for Veteran Drivers with a clean ban history. So, first of all, there will hardly be any veteran drivers having played the game one full year just to decide that they now want to become a troll. This does not make sense, at all.

Next, I doubt that those people would have a clean ban history taking me to my next argument. IF there are trolling veteran drivers with a clean ban history, then they would troll for not longer than a day. The reason is pretty simple - they are going to be banned and once they have a ban in their history, the benefit of a no collision area-trailer is lost.

I would say that that it should be no bans for 1 year. For example if someone (like me to be honest) has a ban from 2015 (and I cant remeber why) and didnt do anything wrong since the, it would be unfair to block that feature for these people, as its obvious, that they have learned something because of that ban.

sticker.jpg

I think so, if with damage the people's already abuses and hit purposely... No damage how are stay?

No one will care about you, this will increase the number of abusers.

So if you're worried about making a safe delivery, I advise you to play in the EU 1, or maintain the speed limit in EU 2.

There are trainers menu that contains no damage to the offline that works also in MP... But remember the rule:

''Hacking/Speedhacking/Bug abusing

Using artificial tools to change gameplay, using cheat engine in order to bypass the speeding limiter or anything similar.''

Even though I think there's no need to ban someone using no damage, I've never asked anyone if it's forbidden, but I guess so.

Edited by Sr.Malboro

PT-BR / PT / ESP / ENG

*Recent suggestions*

Smart GPS: Click Here

A more practical report system: Click Here

• 3 weeks later...

Personally I don't think it's a good idea the thing about a simulation is to act as in real life the rules that truckers mp have implemented rules that are of the law in real life this game is about role play not GTA 5 like most of the players think it is. I think the rules are fair i remember when i rammed for the first time and the last time someone i paid a 4 day ban for it in real life i would of been suspended from driving and thrown in jail for causing a collision by careless driving. keep the damage feature.

I disagree with this suggestion, it is your responsibility as a driver to ensure your load is safe. Avoid crowded areas, go the long way round if needed, but the damage on the trailer should come as natural as possible, for example, if someone hits the trailer, it should take some damage.

I'm sorry, but this is a -1 from me.

First, anyone can load an auto/quick save in case their cargo receives damage, "resetting" it to 0%.

Second, some people, like me, do mostly WoT jobs and I don't think it would work with those even with the option activated.

Finally, the goal in the game, the way I see it, is to deliver your cargo without damage. But achieving this must be done by driving correctly, deffensively, being careful and aware of your surroundings, avoiding well-known troll areas, etc. IMHO, giving this option to have no damage to your cargo no matter what, kills the spirit of the game. I've had moments of great frustration, driving for almost 2 hours to try and get a 0% damaged delivery just to find myself rammed by some troll/reckless driver when I'm just 10 Km away from your destination, but that's the game. It makes it to be more satisfying when you are able to deliver and get "Excellent" after a more than 2000 Km drive.

• 1 year later...

Wanting to achieve equality, TruckersMP is not going to add special permissions for only a very small amount of people.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.