Fast Travel Freeze Glitch

WheezyIrish

Question

so this problem is really annoying because i cant do any deliveries from mainland Britain to, say, Rotterdam because whenever i board the ferry the game freezes, the exact same issue arises when i want to fast travel to my garage in Koln to get a new truck, please if you know how to fix this issue please reply to this thread, thank you 

11 answers to this question

Did you tried wait? Usually it works :) (=more than few mins). Also your game didn't exactly freeze, but it pauses in order to calculate your hired drivers' earnings. I have 0 hired drivers and never haven't problems with ferries/sleep etc. So dismiss your hired drivers, that usually fixes it.

Edited by Samiz [FIN]

The same issue as mine. But I fix the issue few days ago. I went in Euro Truck Simulator 2 Singleplayer then i went on a train and my game freezed but I waited about 4 minutes and then after 4 minutes the game started to work. And then I went in Multiplayer and it worked. If you ask me I think that after updates or if you just download the game you first need to go in Singleplayer because game needs to synhronize with Multiplayer. I hope that will work. Have a nice day.