Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Servers keep going offline

Astronity

Question

I was just playing Europe 5 and the server just went offline, i was taking a really long job and then everytime i play a server, after a couple minutes it just goes offline and comes back on again.... When will this problem be fixed because it is really irritating xD

3 answers to this question

Hello Astronity,

first of all, it could possibly be caused by your own internet connection.

But I actually guess it is caused because of the huge amount of players the Multiplayer currently has to deal with.

If the holidays are over the servers will probably run more stable as they currently do.

Some minutes ago I saw a picture with Yoda saying "Patience you must have" -> It's quite suitable :)

Hope that I was, at least a bit, helpful

Kind regards ;)

The Developers, as always, are working hard to ensure the servers stay online and available for users to play on.

Due to the recent Sales, the servers have been put under more strain than usual, causing servers to crash or temporarily go offline.

We don't know when this will be fixed, but once the influx of the sale users has reduced, causing less strain on the servers, it most likely won't be as bad.

Hope this helped.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.