Late Bug

FreakyDeakyMayo

Hello! I have been a fan of Euro Truck and American Truck Simulator for a long time. I had a Mac and I couldn't download TruckersMP until recently where I bought a Windows computer to play off of. Every time when I go to play on ATSMP or ETS2MP, I will go through an entire drive for the game to tell me I am late by about 70000 hours. I was wondering if there was any way to fix this. Thank you!

Hello FreakyDeakyMayo :)

@Mirko9 (who btw is always posting faster than me) said already correctly that you should deliver the cargo you take.

In your case, you probably selected a job trough the normal job marked and stopped playing after about one hour while haven't finished delivering yet.  The problem is - when you reconnect the next day, time already passed because the multiplayer servers are still running as they are online 24/7.

When you connect again, e.g. one week already passed what means that you're going to deliver your cargo too late.

I suggest you do what Mirko said! :D

I really hope that I was helpful to you!

Kind regards ;)

Thank You so Much for replying and trying to help me. I will try both of your suggestions. Let me give you a rundown of what I've been going through on both ATS and ETS2. I would click on my profile, enter the game. Choose a job from the Quick Job Menu, and the delivery would be around 3 hours in game time. I would do the whole delivery, park the trailer instead of auto finishing it, and it gives me that late bug. I would be ok with it but afterwards when I would go to access Quick Job again, there would be no deliveries available at all, completely glitching my account. For every single delivery I did I completed it in one sitting, I did not exit out of the game before finishing the delivery. Its as if the Quick Job Access Menu delivery times are not in correlation with the server time for ATSMP and ETS2MP. I'm sorry that I'm having so much trouble with this, but I want to enjoy TruckersMP and not have my account glitch every time I  make a delivery. I want to have a trucking empire! @Mirko9 @Anriandor

First of all, you're welcome ;)

Second, I'd like to ask you whether you have an own truck. Because most of the time when you log in again there is a bug that prevents you from seeing any job offers, neither in the quick marked or the usual freight marked. 

This is because (as you correctly said) the times between singleplayer and multiplayer aren't synchronised. As a result of that, you will have to fast travel to another garage or call the tow truck in order to get those job offers displayed.

On the other hand, there are the external contract if you linked your profile with World of Trucks. This gives you the opportunity to take jobs which are not connected to the actual game. That basically means that you will have "real time" in which you need to deliver the cargo.

Hopefully it was helpful again :)

17 minutes ago, FreakyDeakyMayo said:

Very Helpful. I do not own a truck but I will go in and take out a loan and buy a truck for playing with. Thank you so much. <3

@Anriandor

Taking a loan is always a helpful idea when you want to purchase an own truck. And due to the fact that the in-game multiplayer time passes much slower than the singleplayer time it won't be a problem to pay for it every day. I recommend you take the €400.000 loan because of what I just said. With this amount of money you can buy your "dream" truck and you'll still be able to customise it as much as you want (or as you can - because of you level).

Then have a lot of fun playing the mod, but be careful with those external contracts because there are a lot of people who don't care about rules.

And thank you that I was helpful to you =)

• 7 months later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived