What happens if a train hits you?!

DayOneNoob

I actually didn't know this because why should I try this.

Thanks for informing the audience :D

@ArmiNNN Is the train used to be w/o a hitbox or the whole area, i.e. the tracks?

1 hour ago, DayOneNoob said:

Haha that would be something

But what do you guys think of the channel?

I am of the opinion that your YT channel is worth a watch. You obviously did put some afford into it (what is really remarkable btw) and you thought of what you do.

The video headlines are always the most important thing when it comes to the decision whether I am going to watch the video or not. Your titles contain everything that would make me keen on it.

Your thumbnails are usually chosen very well, indeed.  What you should pay attention to is the content. Those videos with "Idiots on the road" are quite funny but considering that there already is a well-known YouTuber that deals with those kinda topics I would prefer to find something unique.

Hopefully, you are going to understand what I want to say in a correct way - it shall be constructive criticism.

Kind regards ;)

13 hours ago, Anriandor said:

I am of the opinion that your YT channel is worth a watch. You obviously did put some afford into it (what is really remarkable btw) and you thought of what you do.

The video headlines are always the most important thing when it comes to the decision whether I am going to watch the video or not. Your titles contain everything that would make me keen on it.

Your thumbnails are usually chosen very well, indeed.  What you should pay attention to is the content. Those videos with "Idiots on the road" are quite funny but considering that there already is a well-known YouTuber that deals with those kinda topics I would prefer to find something unique.

Hopefully, you are going to understand what I want to say in a correct way - it shall be constructive criticism.

Kind regards ;)

Thanks for the detailed feedback! its pretty hard to do something unique these days on youtube so i am not sure what to do in ETS2.

Maybe you have some idea's for video topics? 

Thanks!

^ I can totally agree to this, in fact, there are a lot of YouTubers who actually only copy others.

My proposal is that you showcase some of the features the Euro Truck Simulator offers. I.e. you show your audience some truck configuration, different varieties of trailers. Possibly you can also review DownLoadable Content that has lately been added to the game and might be new to other players who are still not sure whether it is worth.

The last advice I'd like to give you is that you shouldn't be begging for likes or subscribers because this is quite annoying. You should rather ask for helpful feedback. Interact with your community (i.e. your subscribers) in the comment sections so that they think to be part of something.

I did notice that you did a giveaway - that can be useful but don't exaggerate it. Furthermore, a really awesome intro as well as an outro are needed in order to "round" your video - if y'know what I mean ;)

Kind regards :)

1 hour ago, Anriandor said:

^ I can totally agree to this, in fact, there are a lot of YouTubers who actually only copy others.

My proposal is that you showcase some of the features the Euro Truck Simulator offers. I.e. you show your audience some truck configuration, different varieties of trailers. Possibly you can also review DownLoadable Content that has lately been added to the game and might be new to other players who are still not sure whether it is worth.

The last advice I'd like to give you is that you shouldn't be begging for likes or subscribers because this is quite annoying. You should rather ask for helpful feedback. Interact with your community (i.e. your subscribers) in the comment sections so that they think to be part of something.

I did notice that you did a giveaway - that can be useful but don't exaggerate it. Furthermore, a really awesome intro as well as an outro are needed in order to "round" your video - if y'know what I mean ;)

Kind regards :)

Thanks again for you responds! 

I will now review the Viva La france dlc / show what is added ( thanks for the idea) 

I arent really begging for likes/subs ( sometimes i ask ) but mostly i ask that they have any feedback.

I did a giveaway ( long time ago ) because i had 2 keys for a game ( signed up for something , no money involved ) so i just used 1 key and gave away the other.

I also used a intro in some of my video's but i dont have a outro ( hard to find people for that , that can do i right for no money)

Kind regards :P 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived