Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

RUS Server

Synji

Suggestion Name: Add a Server for Russian/Polish/Asian people
Suggestion Description: Transfer one EU server (I saw 6 Eu server today) to become a Rus server

Any example images: None

Why should it be added?: When we play together the ping is sometime high when people from outside EU come and cross our path (and sometime make collision maybe accidental or voluntary). Personally I saw lot of Russian character or people with the RUS / POL tag in they're name. And some Chinese or Taiwan one. I think they can be happy for having one server nearest than the European one (based in UK?) Why not "give" a server for them so they can play with less ping?

I hope i was understood, if needed, i will answer question ^^.

Thanks for reading this. And sorry if I made some mistake, it's long time that i haven't wrote in English ^^.

I think it would be a better solution to auto-kick people who has constant ping of +250 for more than 10 seconds. It seems like up to around 200-250 ms there aren't much visible desync issues. However when a player is roaming around with 300-400 ping, it's pretty disturbing and causes unintentional ramming unless you keep a great distance.

CBVtAjW.png   76561198031787813.pngAddFriend.png

• DevOps
1 minute ago, Galeavia said:

I think it would be a better solution to auto-kick people who has constant ping of +250 for more than 10 seconds. It seems like up to around 200-250 ms there aren't much visible desync issues. However when a player is roaming around with 300-400 ping, it's pretty disturbing and causes unintentional ramming unless you keep a great distance.

Current rule is 600ms

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

I'm from France, not Russia. And today i was sick, but i watched a friend who was streaming, when he saw some Russian, the ping just jump to 150ms and more and when he was far away he go down to 45ms.

After, it's just an idea ^^

Edit : @Kat_pw : i check your link, and i've one with :

Probe ASN (IPv4) ASN (IPv6)     Time (UTC) RTT Packet Loss
28023 62143       2017-01-01 17:45

• DevOps
6 minutes ago, Synji said:

I'm from France, not Russia. And today i was sick, but i watched a friend who was streaming, when he saw some Russian, the ping just jump to 150ms and more and when he was far away he go down to 45ms.

After, it's just an idea ^^

Edit : @Kat_pw : i check your link, and i've one with :

Probe ASN (IPv4) ASN (IPv6)     Time (UTC) RTT Packet Loss
28023 62143       2017-01-01 17:45

One out of 600+ my friend. That's a good ratio... Try that with any site, nothing is perfect on the internet.

Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

• DevOps

Maybe if we charged money we could afford nicer things like direct routes from datacenters via countries, but we are a simple free mod. We cannot afford such things :(

• Upvote 1

I know @Kat_pw, in France we have the lot of worst connection ^^

I understand that will cost a lot too. I just had this idea, but i know that cost a lot to have so much server.

Good luck and you're doing a great job, just too bad that too much people had bought the game and came in one way.

I hope the server will be good soon ^^.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 01.01.2017 at 8:36 PM, Synji said:

I don't ask for a new one, but transfert one Europe server for them, because when you pass near a convoi of Russian people, my ping is raising and i having desync.

I'm playing from Russia and I'm never noticed big troubles while playing at EU2. If your ping is raising, maybe it's a claim to your ISP or PC?

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.