Removal of the forum VTC sections ×

Viva Trucking | Professional VTC

21 minutes ago, SmilingGoats said:

Thanks for your help.  I think that must have been the issue.  I gave all the details I felt were relevant but it wasn't clear to me what they were looking for in that section.  

Hello, 

No problem, you're are welcome! 

-Arctic Wolf l Viva Trucking 

Stay happy and safe

Just a few days ago we released Viva's new Specialty Division System. This new system allows Drivers to join Divisions such as Flatbed, Reefer, Hazmat, and Heavy Haul to gain more revenue in the company, along with adding some realism to their gameplay experience. Watch the view below to learn more about Viva's Specialty Divisions! 

• 3 weeks later...

Here at Viva, we are constantly working to ensure we can provide our Drivers with the best experience as possible. Over the past few weeks, our IT team has been working hard on Viva's newest projects, one of them being Viva's new Desktop app. Below is a sneak peek of this new feature coming soon. It is our mission to deliver only the best tools for our Driver to enhance their experience along with working to keep our title as King of the Road! 

37YeNrO.gif

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

A lot has happened so far this week. On Monday, our IT Department released a new and improved community forum which is out now! Along with that, we have customized our community mods, are preparing for our two year anniversary and got to meet the SCS team to discuss future plans with both ATS and ETS2 revolving around VTC's. All this and more can be viewed on our twitter @ https://twitter.com/VivaTrucking as we update it weekly with the latest Viva news!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know if someone can post opinon about company here but still 

I' was driver for viva for like maxiumum 3 weeks cause i've got kicked ( and i am praying for that ) 

Good points of Viva 

- Nice drivershub that is counting ur delivery and how much did u earn and u get like XP to be higher etc etc

- DRIVERS are friendly and ride together .

- Some players help u more in support section that people from higher ranks

- Convoys and events are nice and i cant argue that u feel in Viva like home 

- It's also nice when u drive on MP and see someone from Viva always make smile on ur face ) 

Bad points of Viva 

- Not all admins of viva are friendly ( LaxZ is selfish guy that cant take any opinion and change all into attack ) , ( Quad is banned in ETS so it's not good point of view for viva drivers) 

-  You got problem with Tracker? Fine laxz will just say it's your fault and problem and he doesnt care at all ( I didn't know that head boss is like that.  In my work when i say that something is broke or not working correcly my boss is happy that notice it and say)

- I can't argue that drivers are friendly cause they're very open heart but to SAY something on discord while driving is hard. People that ride together speak non-stop so u can't even say something

- I was in 2 convoys and i need to watch to my language ( even when i think a swear word is not such a big problem) i need to avoid swear words cause guy is streaming , when u guys go to pub for a beer you also avoid swear words? 

At my opnion Viva is nice company but not that nice like people are saying its OK but not perfect that i gonna jump like child cause i drive for some VTC .

6/10 

U can LaxZ attack me here but i totally don't care . Maybe i don't have calm behaviour but atleast i am not Perma Banned like some of Viva admins ;)

My opinion about Viva... 

Viva Trucking has some staff that takes things the wrong way. Sometimes you can make a joke then a random staff remember comes in thinking you are fighting... Tbh I don't like it when people assume things, that really bothers me and I hope there will be a change in the future. Overall I enjoyed every single moment as a Viva Driver...  <3

Good luck in the future!

Regards,

Arctic Wolf 

• HaulieLove 1

Stay happy and safe

@[Viva]Arctic Wolf

Thanks for kind words . Was nice for 3 weeks driving with some nice and open heart people in Viva ! Even i made some friends 

I wish all best for Viva 

What's funny if u wanna know Arctic i've got kicked for being honest to very hurted boy :P

BUT if u are honest guy that shoot words straight don't come to Viva :>

Cheers 

• Like 1

Viva’s new Biomass division is live! The Biomass Division is responsible for hauling Biomass material which consists of renewable and sustainable sources that are used to create electricity or other forms of power. Drivers can learn more at: https://vivatrucks.com/divisions

C9MaZyzUTwkGhaxL84nj7wnxq2uEKtHXanzn62ng.png

We are kicking the weekend off right with 2 new updates! Completed jobs now display more stats than ever before with info on performance and log history. We have also updated our live driver map to include all the latest DLCs. All this and more at http://vivatrucks.com

66f46cd9aabe657305a6053d38e66dab.png

5e40caba83ac9319e043a9b298dbe671.png

• HaulieLove 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thousands of trucking accidents each year are caused by poor driver conditions. When you get ready to hit the road, be sure to be fully aware and healthy to ensure a positive/safe delivery. Learn more about our Right to Drive program at http://www.vivatrucking.com