Removal of the forum VTC sections ×

Viva Trucking | Professional VTC

@Tango Tr { Owner } Allan I am sorry you feel this way

image.thumb.png.ceafaafd20ec4ff6a5585b1fdeab74bf.png

If i can draw you attention to the number at the bottom of the screen. If clearly states 2674 which is the number of entries into our database for all users.

I have colored out some information like names and email addresses but i have left quad and lax uncolored to prove its real

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JackDouglas said:

@Tango Tr { Owner } Allan I am sorry you feel this way

image.thumb.png.ceafaafd20ec4ff6a5585b1fdeab74bf.png

If i can draw you attention to the number at the bottom of the screen. If clearly states 2674 which is the number of entries into our database for all users.

I have colored out some information like names and email addresses but i have left quad and lax uncolored to prove its real

Hi Jack long time no see. this relates to your discord not to how many are active on tmp as i said in my previous statement anyone can say they have over 2k registered drivers but only 10 of them are actually active but 2674 is a load of Boll**ks because that's on avg how many players are active on eu2 on a daily basis and the majority of them are kids from turkey what speak no absolute English what so ever and only a handful from other places if you can show us an actual real number of how many drivers are active on a daily basis then we will get somewhere but showing me something that just relates to discord is meaning less. 

1 minute ago, Tango Tr { Owner } Allan said:

Hi Jack long time no see. this relates to your discord not to how many are active on tmp as i said in my previous statement anyone can say they have over 2k registered drivers but only 10 of them are actually active but 2674 is a load of Boll**ks because that's on avg how many players are active on eu2 on a daily basis and the majority of them are kids from turkey what speak no absolute English what so ever and only a handful from other places if you can show us an actual real number of how many drivers are active on a daily basis then we will get somewhere but showing me something that just relates to discord is meaning less. 

Not all of out drivers play on truckers mp. We do allow people to just play single-player if they wish to, also if our drivers play on truckers mp is not like they all play on one server, the drivers also are not required to use the viva skin or tag in game if they don't want to.

2 minutes ago, JackDouglas said:

Not all of out drivers play on truckers mp. We do allow people to just play single-player if they wish to, also if our drivers play on truckers mp is not like they all play on one server, the drivers also are not required to use the viva skin or tag in game if they don't want to.

Jack look at it this way of they dont play on truckers MP server and only play single player you cant add that to the amount of active drivers on the servers i cruse all of the server's everyday i have done for the last 2 years including ATS and ETS what you just quoted me dont make  logical sense in the slightest as a VTC owner my self and i speak for all VTC's around they must have some form of tag which relates to there company in some way the color of there truck or a tag that says VIVA or tango or fast cargo or stobart with any other color truck.  Its supplemental for other VTC's to ask there driver to wear some form of Tag to say which company they belong i used to do that im my VTC to say they dident need to dress there truck up or even ware a tag but then it got confusing because i couldn't identify  which driver where mine and which where not i had 958 registered people and only 12 of them are active and loyal tee rest i said goodbye to. but showing me a system that relates to the registered users of discord and not the acutal amount of trucker on the servers is something else. because at the end of the day real numbers is what people see and i dont see any numbers. but it was a nice discussion Jack no hard feelings im just trying to explain my feeling and what i see on a daily basis and it dont look good when you have a radio advertisement saying you got over 2k registered drivers and in over 2 years no one has seen any. but hey it is what it is and good luck to your VTC

We have plenty of people turn up for public events as well as people turn up for our own private events that are held weekly (not just once, twice..even four times a week). During our own private events we can gather more than 20+ people. By the way, if you haven't seen our attendance for truckfests, you should really witness it. 
Not to sound like I'm bragging^ but you are clearly trying to troll. People have their own life outside of TMP and we do not force anyone to drive if they don't want to. It's their free will to participate and based on your perception, you seem to like to recruit people who are only willing to be active year in, year out. That's not how leadership works, my friend. We have a lot of great people in the staff team who spend hours upon hours to create software that's free to use for its members! 
Sorry to say this but you are just expressing jealousy. The amount of work that goes into making it run like this is on an entirely different level.

A lot of members contribute DAILY to the VTC and I do not like the fact that you are trying to discourage their efforts. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Viva is one of the best VTCs for live streamers. With our new communities tab on the Drivers Hub, you can view live Drivers' streams, engaging members with each other. To add your stream just hook up your twitch channel to your DH account! Always changing the way VTCs are today.

IeY0TSD.png

• 2 weeks later...

Actively keep up to date with everything Viva by following our social media! We post weekly photos and updates about the VTC for all to enjoy. Check it all out down below: vv

Twitter: https://twitter.com/VivaTrucking
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vivatruckingco/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vivatrucking/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN-TK1s4t18zf--Q29Ss6nw

• Like 1

We are just days away from the final release of Specialty Divisions. By joining a Specialty Division as a Driver, you unlock custom mods, receive extra revenue from Division deliveries, and meet weekly Division goals! So what are you waiting for join in on the fun today!

ats_20180621_133343_00.jpg

Viva's new Specialty Division system will be out soon. By joining a Specialty Division as a Driver, you unlock custom mods, receive extra revenue from Division deliveries, and meet weekly Division goals! This is to continue our goal to provide our Drivers with a unique aspect of the game and further our progression into changing the way Virtual Trucking is today!

fBO98aw.gif

4 hours ago, Ricky65 said:

A great community that invites all kinds of people to join. With the dedicated staff and the extremely hard working drivers, no other company is like this one.

You ate 100% correct. Viva trucking thank you for your kind words!

Best regards,

-Carmella l Viva Trucking 

Stay happy and safe

13 minutes ago, SmilingGoats said:

May I ask what are the requirements for membership?  I meet all the ones listed on the site but my application was rejected.  I asked for feedback but got no reply.  I'd be interested to know what I need to do in order to qualify.

Hello, 

I don't know what made your application got declined because i was not the one to accept it or deny. I suggest emailing back (reply) to the email you got when you're application got declined asking why you got deny. I can tell you small reasons why you maybe got rejected. 

-Small application

-Under age

-In more than 1 company

Im not sure what else to say at this point. You may apply again within 1week. If have any question please aks. :)

Kind regards,

-Arctic Wolf l Viva Trucking 

Stay happy and safe

4 minutes ago, SmilingGoats said:

I did reply back to that email but it's been 6 days and no reply.

Ok, i will let an Admission staff know about the application.

4 minutes ago, SmilingGoats said:

What does Small Application mean?

Small application means you applied in details with only  3 sentences or less. For an ex: "hello, my name is jackson i have been wanting to apply for viva trucking for a long time now. I am very new the system. Please choose me." Viva trucking are looking for members that are willing to do the work that they are supposed to do, having a small application doesn't show much about you. Ill let one of the staff know about this, pleae be patient thanks. if have anymore questions please ask :)

Kind regards,

-Arctic Wolf l Viva Trucking 

Stay happy and safe

17 minutes ago, SmilingGoats said:

Thanks for your help.  I think that must have been the issue.  I gave all the details I felt were relevant but it wasn't clear to me what they were looking for in that section.  

Hello,

Please send me a PM on the TruckersMP forums

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x