Removal of the forum VTC sections ×

Viva Trucking | Professional VTC

On 5/11/2019 at 10:29 AM, Bender said:

Join form says something went wrong when you wanna submit a apply

Greetings Blender, 

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. Our helpful support staff are more than willing to assist you to ensure you can start your journey as a King of the Road. Please email [email protected] so that we can get you the help you need. 

Unlike other VTC's, Viva does not rely on third party services to run our VTC. Instead, we have spend hundreds of dollars developing a completely custom DriversHub that offers a unique experience to our Drivers. Don't join a VTC like the rest, you deserve the best. Learn more at http://www.vivatrucking.com

Rest-Best1.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Viva Trucking's Community Management is hosting a brand new live show every month for Viva Drivers! This month, we explored all the new DLC's released on ATS/ETS2, reviewed fun Driver compilations, and gave away a DLC! Be sure to subscribe to your YouTube channel to not miss out on all the fun! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3_Year_Banner.png

Can you believe it? We are almost 3 years old!!! During the month of August, Viva Drivers will indulge in celebratory events, enter giveaways, and much more. This all leads up to our main event on September 14th. More news on that coming soon. It's time to celebrate!

• 2 weeks later...

A VIVA LIVE SPECTACULAR?!? That's right! Join us September 15th at 13:30 GMT on our YouTube channel to capture a unique visual event to celebrate 3 years of Viva With special guests, new feature showcases, and more, you do not want to miss out. http://bit.ly/2NwC5J5

Viva_Next.png

We are Viva are celebrating our 3 year anniversary! It's hard to imagine that 3 years ago, Viva was none other than an idea waiting to burst into reality. We have endured so much, grown to unbearable proportions and to this day continue to evolve and expand on our never-ending promise to change the way virtual trucking is today. Watch this amazing video celebrating our 3 year anniversary here: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pic.png

Viva is proud to announce our two newest partners: China-based VTC Chenxi and Brazil-based VTC GROFR! Both VTC’s are market leaders in their perspective languages and will help in our initiative to further improve the TruckSIm experience! We are excited about the future ?

• Like 1

Hiya,

I'm a returning trucker. I've played ETS2 from hardcopy release until about 2 years ago. But I lost that savegame due to not having a good backup from that period in time. Now recently (October19th) I started playing ATS and racked up quite a bunch of miles already (over 50k). I've joined a bunch of guys I met through Twitch and ran with them for the last couple of weeks. Even did a 24h stream with them. But there's my  current problem. As they are almost all American and I'm based in the Netherlands there's just too big a time difference. Resulting in me not being able to run with them as much as I would've liked. For instance last sunday morning I managed to do 1 run with them and that was at 6am my time. As you can imagine that starts to break you up.

So I'm now looking for another VTC to join that is more active in the hours that I play. Those times being: weekdays 7~8 pm until around 2am and in weekends from around noon until 3~4am (could go a bit over, as usual :D). These are GMT+1 times. At this time I only play ATS as I like that best and haven't really taken the time to setup my ETS2 again.

My question however is, how active are you guys during these times? As most Europeans tend to stick with ETS2 and I prefer ATS, I can imagine there won't be too many of you guys online then. I had a look over the weekend and there was just a couple of people playing according to your live map.

Hope you can help,

Kind Regards,

Fred Wouters aka Frostpatch

Trucksbook

57 minutes ago, Frostpatch said:

Hiya,

I'm a returning trucker. I've played ETS2 from hardcopy release until about 2 years ago. But I lost that savegame due to not having a good backup from that period in time. Now recently (October19th) I started playing ATS and racked up quite a bunch of miles already (over 50k). I've joined a bunch of guys I met through Twitch and ran with them for the last couple of weeks. Even did a 24h stream with them. But there's my  current problem. As they are almost all American and I'm based in the Netherlands there's just too big a time difference. Resulting in me not being able to run with them as much as I would've liked. For instance last sunday morning I managed to do 1 run with them and that was at 6am my time. As you can imagine that starts to break you up.

So I'm now looking for another VTC to join that is more active in the hours that I play. Those times being: weekdays 7~8 pm until around 2am and in weekends from around noon until 3~4am (could go a bit over, as usual :D). These are GMT+1 times. At this time I only play ATS as I like that best and haven't really taken the time to setup my ETS2 again.

My question however is, how active are you guys during these times? As most Europeans tend to stick with ETS2 and I prefer ATS, I can imagine there won't be too many of you guys online then. I had a look over the weekend and there was just a couple of people playing according to your live map.

Hope you can help,

Kind Regards,

Fred Wouters aka Frostpatch

Trucksbook

Dear Frostpatch,

Thank you very much for your interest in our VTC.

Since we have drivers from all around the world, I am sure we have a couple of drivers that match your play time and preffered Game/ Playstyle. 

With the current release of Promods in multiplayer it is true that a lot of Drivers find themselves driving around in the far stretched European map. 

However we do have Drivers that drive on ATS more frequent than on ETS2 wether it is Multiplayer or Singleplayer. As Viva Trucking supports both Solodrivers and drivers that want to explore the world with fellow companions. 

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate and contact us under: [email protected]

Kind Regards 

Iron Maiden

On 11/6/2019 at 7:47 AM, DarkTails115 said:

Since i joined Viva Trucking last weekend, it has been very fun and a very good environment :) for me is the best VTC around and i love how it feels like you are a part of a big family :3 i am very happy to be part of Viva :)

Glad to hear you are enjoying it :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I join a community, I always ask myself how attatched I can get to the community I'm joining and how I can identify myself with it. I quickly figured Viva was popular and applied. Then I checked my emails not a whole ten minutes after thinking a VTC as big as this might need some time to reply, I dabbed my F5 key because outlook and suddenly this email from Viva saying my application got accepted appeared in my inbox. Huh, neat. I looked around and did the tutorials, became driver and got the tracker. Easy stuff, cool, now I can pretend to "work" for a trucking company. Except it's so much more and I'm glad I was wrong about VTCs not being able to do much given how limited ETS2 is in terms of gameplay. I absolutely enjoyed every single convoy I joined up to this day. I helped where I could and I'm thinking to join a Divison. I have found a shelter for my cold heart. Viva is like a cozy attic in the swedish alps, but with a Nintendo Switch.

• Like 2
Spoiler