Removal of the forum VTC sections ×

Viva Trucking | Professional VTC

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Community, 

I've applied to Viva Trucking many times, but every time they said, that I am not selected. They write, that I have a ban, which is wrong. This is my first and only account. I hope someone knows something. Here you can see a picture of the answer. 

Thank you. 

Best Regards. 

Zdenko Z. 

IMG_20190126_131302.thumb.jpg.f2e777b08fb0f98e06325be834a83b45.jpg

Viva Trucking has change my life as I was shy before I join but once I did everybody make me feel welcome as being part of Viva either the staff member came to me and ask me if everything was alright within my first week being there.

We have weekly convoy/event like 5-7 days per week, as they are really fun to be a part of as I can hang out with the Viva community as well normal community and see want kind of feedback they may have about Viva Trucking etc...

Friendly FYI for prospective truckers:

DO NOT have a sense of humor when applying.  They have two sections where you have to explain why you want to join, etc, etc, that require 255 characters minimum in each section.  I simply had nothing much to say other than I'm curious what it's all about and wanted to try it out.  So I filled the rest with my attempt at respectful humor.  My application was denied and I was called a troll.  If Viva would like to post my comments so others can see what is not allowed then that is fine with me.

In all honesty I had no idea that Viva was so serious in their selection process.  It might be something that you may want to tell applicants so that way they are not denied.

I'm sorry for whoever's time I wasted, but in a way this is good it happened because I'm looking for something less serious and more fun.  Good luck to you all at Viva, looks like you have a good thing going.  :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We understand that some on TMP have had some questions about our procedures when dealing with poor performing Drivers. To better understand our practices, we have created a short video showcasing all the steps our Human Resources Staff take when dealing with a Driver Report. If you have any questions about the video, feel free to contact us on our website at www.vivatrucking.com.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, WingsofSarrow said:

Viva Trucking has really changed my life by meeting new people from all over the world.The convoys are fun.
Happy to be part of Viva Trucking.

That is good to hear as we happy you're part of the wonderful Viva Trucking family.

• 2 weeks later...

Viva Trucking is currently looking to expand our Web/Technology Department with talented developers who want to expand their portfolio and use their skills to bring joy to thousands! Think you got what it takes? Learn more or apply at https://www.vivatrucking.com/vivastaff

IT.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...