Removal of the forum VTC sections ×
Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Viva Trucking | Professional VTC

6 minutes ago, DipsyP said:

Today I've decided to sent an apply! Looking forward to join this VTC! See you on Discord. I think its private for drivers right?

Yes, once you become a member you will then have access :) 

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Just now, DipsyP said:

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply btw mate.

Sent an application to VIVA Nederlands

Awesome! 

Hope to see you soon in the company (:

• Like 1

Kind regards,

Ali.

After receiving specific reports of Driver misconduct on TMP, we have implemented several new policies along with other programs to ensure our core company values are correctly reflected by our Drivers. With over 2,000+ registered Drivers, complications are bound to occur, however, all Drivers are expected follow both company policies and TMP guidelines at all times. Read more here: https://www.vivatrucking.com/press-center/new-measures-and-policies-for-driver-performance

I joined viva a little time ago. I've really enjoyed my time here so far. I urge anyone that's looking for a professional VTC experience to apply today. I've had more laughs here than i've had in most other communities, people are nice and laidback, a lot of respect for each other. Thank you for providing such a nice place to have a family. <3

0KOSiZm.png

Greetings @ExpectoPetroleum

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. It is our main goal here at Viva Trucking to reflect an image of both professionalism and realism to all who encounter a Viva driver. We would like to hear your feedback to assess the concerns you have about our company. Please email our management team at [email protected] to voice your concerns and to help improve our company's public outlook. 

• True Story 1

2 hours ago, John_Burke said:

I reapplied to Viva, glad to be back. Working my way back up to driver

Glad to have you back! We hope you enjoy your stay with us :) 

Kind regards,

Ali.

So what's new at Viva? Well, our amazing CTO LaxZ has been working around the clock improving our Driver Tracker with new display settings and customizations. The Tracker update is now out for Drivers+. Also, catch a little sneak peek of our live driver map coming out soon :D

Spoiler

30716592_1237480873054912_20933690142805

Spoiler

30742008_1237480879721578_34315524643215

Spoiler

30743476_1237480859721580_52166197796782

Hi Viva 

please dont take what i say the wrong way this is a bit of feedback. :)

In all my years of driving on TMP and owning my own VTC aswell i have never ever seen any of your drivers about on tmp or ats apart from 1 last month i personally dont think your VTC is as active as you say you are which is bad for business and in my opinion that 2k registered drivers you may have that you need to look at how many are actually are active and driving because that half of the population on TMP so that a lot of drivers and Viva Tags would be plastered all over the place which i think is a little whit lie because there not. take it from me and i got big  Khonas for saying this. my VTC is a small one with about 12 or so drivers but all of them are very active and not one of them on any server has ever seen a Viva driver in 2 years please stop saying you have over 2k registered drivers everyone knows its a load of BS because we all could say we all got over 1,000 registered drivers but only have 2 who are active . my advice is to change your advertisements and put a realistic number :). dont feel bad or annoyed its a but of truthful feedback in what others feel and see and word is getting about in the community and people are starting to say you are maybe not as big as you say you are.