Removal of the forum VTC sections ×

Viva Trucking | Professional VTC

• 2 weeks later...

Viva Trucking is proud to be the first VTC to be recognized and to work with a real trucking company. Recently, Viva Trucking and Knight Transportation created a join force video to showcase both of our companies. This is the start of something huge! Take a look below! 

Edited by VT QUAD
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 31.05.2017 at 8:44 AM, VT QUAD said:

Viva Trucking is proud to be the first VTC to be recognized and to work with a real trucking company. Recently, Viva Trucking and Knight Transportation created a join force video to showcase both of our companies. This is the start of something huge! Take a look below! 

OMG!The Best Promotion I See In My Life. :) 

On 31.12.2016 at 9:17 PM, VT QUAD said:

9aqoMgs.png

Who we Are:

Viva Trucking has been working months on creating the most state of the art Virtual Trucking Company and we are now open! Our Virtual Trucking Company was created by a group of colleagues with an idea to create the most technologically advanced VTC out there, developing our own web programs along with mods for ATS. After all that development, we plan on hiring truckers from all over the world that are committed to involving their time into our company. If you are a trucker within our company, you are responsible for making company loads and writing driving logs. Every time you make a company load and write a log, you are given the chance to rank up in the company and earn items along the way. Along with the benefits, you can also be involved with the community by making forums, talking on our discord server, and much more. Our mission was to create a place where truckers on ATS could come together to form a friendly community of all cultures and ages. With all the new updates to come with ATS, we plan on growing even bigger as we grow as a community.  

Apply on our Website

----------www.vivatrucking.com----------

US Location:

Los Angeles, CA

Phoenix, AZ

Staff:

Quad - CEO

Rafael - COO      

Sterling - CFO

Swizzy - Human Resources Director

Tikay - Events Director

Requirements:

Must be 15 years or older

Must follow company rules and policies

Must speak English well

Application: http://www.vivatrucking.com/careers

Discord: Members Only

Questions: http://www.vivatrucking.com/contact-us

Our Features:

---Custom Skins---

saqBnAt.jpg

pX6GVDk.jpg

---Website Features---

jpLNjCW.jpg

---Moblie Site---

tWJGK2r.png

If you have any questions or would like to apply visit:

www.vivatrucking.com

Promotion very nice.Achievements. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello. I am a new member of the ATSMP community. I was thinking about how I could expand my experience, and I have heard Viva Trucking advertised on Truckers.FM quite a few times. I may be interested in joining the company as a new driver, but I have a few questions about VTCs, and Viva Trucking in particular, before I make the jump from independent Owner-Operator to Company Employee.

• First of all, how does a VTC work, exactly? From what I can gather, a driver picks up and delivers a load in ETS2 and/or ATS, delivers it in-game and logs it in a company app, so that the delivery becomes a part of the company statistics. Am I correct in saying this? Or is there something I am missing here?
  • Secondly, are there any requirements for prospective employees? I can assure you that I am older than 15, with a pretty good grasp of English and enough of an understanding of road rules to get by, but I am not sure if there are any other requirements which could trip me up (such as time played).
  • My third question is about the trucks. Am I given a truck to drive, or do I provide my own? Are there any guidelines as to what kind of truck to use?
  • Would company business be conducted in singleplayer, multiplayer, or a combination of the two?
  • Are there certain hours I need to be active on? Or is this a flexible choose-your-own-hours sort of affair (like what Uber does)?
  • Finally, I have noticed that the trucks in your photos have a custom skin. Will this skin be provided to new employees upon acceptance of application?

Please excuse my many questions, I just want to know exactly what I'd be getting into here. And if this post breaks any forum rules/guidelines, I do apologize. This is my first post in this forum, in a community I only joined a couple of days ago.

Now driving for Trucking United.

Hello and thank-you for your interest in Viva Trucking! I am a Driver for Viva and I will try and answer as much as your questions as I can.

1. You are correct in your understanding of what a VTC is. However, I will add that with the company log aspect you also a social aspect as well. You can jump on our Discord channel and start chatting with other drivers after you are accepted. Also at least every week there will be a company convoy for each game (ATS and ETS 2).

2. Other than the age requirement of 16+ to join there is no other requirement. You can be a brand new driver or a experience veteran driver, everyone is welcome. 

3. You can drive any truck you wish. 

4. You can log loads in either SP, MP or both, it doesn't matter which you choose. 

5. Hours are up to you, when ever you can drive hop on and start driving. Also if you want to drive with others you could ask in our Discord channel and see if anyone wants to drive with you. Usually there is always a driver or 2 who will join you on your journey. 

6. You will have access to the skins once you get accepted, due to the limitations of TMP the skins will only work in SP. 

Hopefully all of your questions have been answered, if you are still interested in joining the application link is in my signature :) 

• Upvote 1