Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

2 Questions

DylanMcFadden

Question

Alright so I downloaded mods for single player , then deleted them and went back to mp . For some reason , im only getting 20-30 FPS in the  middle of nowhere .. I dont know if I currupted anything but I deleted my game , my profile , and redownloaded mp .. still doing the same thing . Also I cant go above 90km/h even with speed limiter disabled in both settings .. 
My specs :
R9290x
8gb's of ram

I7 4790k
I know my computer is not the issue ..

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

I am unsure as to what is happening to you with regards to the FPS issue ingame. However, with regards to the speed limiter issue, are you hauling external contracts as they limit your speed. 

Edit: For the FPS problem, try launching Euro Truck Simulator with both Direct X and OpenGL. Lastly, do you get lower FPS in single player or just multiplayer? 

Edited by Mirrland

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

42 minutes ago, Mirrland said:

I am unsure as to what is happening to you with regards to the FPS issue ingame. However, with regards to the speed limiter issue, are you hauling external contracts as they limit your speed. 

Edit: For the FPS problem, try launching Euro Truck Simulator with both Direct X and OpenGL. Lastly, do you get lower FPS in single player or just multiplayer? 

Just MP , sp i run perfectly fine ..