A server with more freedom?

aceethangoh

15 hours ago, Attached said:

I think you'll find GTA much more appealing matey.

I doubt so, I happen to hate blood spilling.

16 hours ago, [LKW Tr.] Scorpion said:

Less of the attitude sunshine just because i didn't +1 your "idea"

The way the servers are currently are just fine.  If you want to run around in a car pulling a trailer with your blues and twos going then single player along with it's many many many modifications is right there for you.

Ok, but multiplayer is still more fun than singleplayer. By the way, what attitude are you referring to?

7 hours ago, aceethangoh said:

I doubt so, I happen to hate blood spilling.

Ok, but multiplayer is still more fun than singleplayer. By the way, what attitude are you referring to?

This: "Apparently, blue flashing lights don't appeal to you."

To this i have to add I'm not keen on cars of any kind in this game/sim.  When CC had trucks they worked just fine and were actually easier to see.

If you want "serious" trucking then EU1 is there and as for EU2, 3, 4 and now even a 5th EU server i believe i see them as semi pro or semi serious mainly because of the speed limiter being disabled so with the things you've listed above that you'd like to have or would want then unless you're willing to play with fire and risk a ban from an admin (obviously) then you're really better off just heading on over to single player where i'm pretty sure you'll be able to get the mods for the kind of experience that you're seeking.

Furthermore.....

This "idea" you're after (on multiplayer) will never happen so this topic may as well be locked.

Edited by ..Anonymous..
More info.

okay lads back to on topic, i have hide some of the posts because it's ''getting'' personal.

as for the suggestion, probably won't happen.

1) we have a lot of servers to choose.

2) server cost money to maintain. (mostly out of own pockets)

3) servers has been suggested in the past and all rejected, so it seems that you didn't search correctly. 

On 29.12.2016 at 7:34 AM, aceethangoh said:

Suggestion Name: add a new server with no rules and moderation (no ban of fake police, cars with trailers, etc.)

Suggestion Description:^ + the MAIN INTENTION of this is to be rule-free, trolls and noobs joining the server is NOT the original intention, but just a side effect considering how this is supposed to be rule-free

Any example images: none

Why should it be added?: It allows for those who want to drive recklessly or have more fun to do so without facing a kick/ban in multiplayer. These players then won't be doing the same in the other servers because they can do it risk-free in this server (may also lighten inspection work of in-game admins). Of course, this would be a join at your own risk kind of server.

I think this will crash the servers. Sorry.

ETS 2 Trucker since: November 2, 2012

TMP Trucker since: December 13, 2014
TMP-Forums Member since: February 6, 2016
TMP Staff since: January 24, 2019

909352999_role_RetiredTeamMember.png.778

76561198117916779.pngAddFriend.png

https://twitch.tv/robin_tmp

I agree, play SP if you want to play with no rules. The rules are there for a reason, if you don't want to follow them then tough luck for you. 

Not to mention these reckless drivers who actually get banned they won't HAVE any fun on a "no rules server" because nobody who actually follows the rules will play on the server. THAT is where their fun comes from, trolling players who actually want to play properly. If you were a troller and you kept getting rammed by another troller would you actually have fun? Probably not, you'd rather ram those who don't troll because it's more fun because they normally won't retaliate so you can just keep doing it over and over. If this server did become a thing, which it won't, the server would be close to empty all the time. 

Follow the rules or tough luck, there is no place in this mod for users who don't want to follow the rules. Abide by them or everyone will be happy to see you not play, simple as that. Sounds harsh but it's the truth. I for sure don't want players on the game who won't follow the rules.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.