A server with more freedom?

aceethangoh

Suggestion Name: add a new server with no rules and moderation (no ban of fake police, cars with trailers, etc.)

Suggestion Description:^ + the MAIN INTENTION of this is to be rule-free, trolls and noobs joining the server is NOT the original intention, but just a side effect considering how this is supposed to be rule-free

Any example images: none

Why should it be added?: It allows for those who want to drive recklessly or have more fun to do so without facing a kick/ban in multiplayer. These players then won't be doing the same in the other servers because they can do it risk-free in this server (may also lighten inspection work of in-game admins). Of course, this would be a join at your own risk kind of server.

35 minutes ago, CJMAXiK said:

You might have fun in a singleplayer.

But multiplayer is fun.

5 minutes ago, skoTner said:

People/users/drivers are already having to much fun as it is on current servers. We need the opposite, a more strict server.

I would rather not use a bad term but you could say it's a 'dumping ground' for the more rowdy players that the admins don't have to bother about

59 minutes ago, heyhococo said:

So... A troll server? I've seen too many of these suggestions -_-

Anyway trolls want to inconvenience many people- not just themselves

Really? I didn't see those suggestions, but I was thinking more of the police car skin and lights + car pulling trailers being allowed.

1 hour ago, subaru said:

Already has a lot of servers already in mp and only you go and play on the server empty if resolved

Obs the current servers have to be more stringent

Please be clearer... Assuming you're saying that I should play on an empty server, it would make the 'mp' of 'TruckersMP' become nonsense. Furthermore, all current servers (as far as I know) follow the rules of no police paint job, no police lights, limited no. of beacons, etc.

2 hours ago, skoTner said:

People/users/drivers are already having to much fun as it is on current servers. We need the opposite, a more strict server.

1 hour ago, subaru said:

Already has a lot of servers already in mp and only you go and play on the server empty if resolved

Obs the current servers have to be more stringent

I do agree that current servers need to be more stringent (you don't have to state the obvious), but which part of my suggestion has anything to do with making the current servers out of control?

6 minutes ago, Krypton418 said:

The rules have reasons. It won´t be added. -1

That's why it's 'join at your own risk' kind of thing. I can't imagine getting admins to try to control the server. 

These topics always pop up and are always rejected.

There's more than enough servers to enjoy TruckersMP currently.

TruckersMP comes with rules. If you want to be a part of this community then you must abide by these rules.

If you want to play a consequence free Multilayer Mod for ETS2 or ATS there's only one way to get it right now. Learn to make one yourself.

I hope that this information has enlightened you.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Glanshon said:

These topics always pop up and are always rejected.

There's more than enough servers to enjoy TruckersMP currently.

TruckersMP comes with rules. If you want to be a part of this community then you must abide by these rules.

If you want to play a consequence free Multilayer Mod for ETS2 or ATS there's only one way to get it right now. Learn to make one yourself.

I hope that this information has enlightened you.

Okay...:(

2 minutes ago, Kravaty said:

Won't happen

so dream on buddy

Would be nice if dreams could come true

we should have a server for people who like to drive by then selves :P

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

6 minutes ago, aceethangoh said:

it is sarcasm

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

Just now, subaru said:

Has 5 europe servers i think europe 1 2 3 4 ja stand the demand
Also has the ameican server and south america

Obs prefers more europe 2
In my opinion what more baguncou in the multiplayer are the cars

I believe it would be better to leave 2 european servers with only the roads and the other 2 roads and cars.

Just curious, is English not your first language?

No roads = How do you even play this game

8 minutes ago, Hey_Wtf said:

it is sarcasm

Ah, maybe I should let you know that I do not understand sarcasm at all (if you haven't figured out)

BIG -1 to this.

firstly because logistically it doesn't make sense to have the mp team pay for a server that's dedicated to trolls and noobs who just want to screw around.

secondly, rules and regulations are their just like the real world, if you want a multiplayer where there are no rules except no hacking, go play GTA Online because that's what you do.

thirdly, cars with trailers? No, it's near impossible to do code wise without modifying the base game which is not allowed.

Furthermore, in case you do not understand, what is TMP based off? 2 SIMULATORS. And what are SIMULATORS? Games that simulator true to real world conditions. And where do you see IRL places where there's no police, no rules, no limitations on what you can do? Case closed buddy

also, this type of thing gets asked on a regular basis, usually by people with a troll like background who just want to create carnage regaurdless. 

I personally dont don't want to see a server that is no rules etc, mostly because it will impact normal servers with scrubs coming from that server and treating the normal servers in the same way.

also, TMP is fun as is, as long as you follow the rules, you can do what you wish, it's really not that difficult @aceethangoh

14 minutes ago, megadethsteve666 said:

BIG -1 to this.

firstly because logistically it doesn't make sense to have the mp team pay for a server that's dedicated to trolls and noobs who just want to screw around.

secondly, rules and regulations are their just like the real world, if you want a multiplayer where there are no rules except no hacking, go play GTA Online because that's what you do.

thirdly, cars with trailers? No, it's near impossible to do code wise without modifying the base game which is not allowed.

Furthermore, in case you do not understand, what is TMP based off? 2 SIMULATORS. And what are SIMULATORS? Games that simulator true to real world conditions. And where do you see IRL places where there's no police, no rules, no limitations on what you can do? Case closed buddy

also, this type of thing gets asked on a regular basis, usually by people with a troll like background who just want to create carnage regaurdless. 

I personally dont don't want to see a server that is no rules etc, mostly because it will impact normal servers with scrubs coming from that server and treating the normal servers in the same way.

also, TMP is fun as is, as long as you follow the rules, you can do what you wish, it's really not that difficult @aceethangoh

1. That, I did think about, but to be honest it's like the same as with all the other servers (paid by the team). Also, it's a dedicated server to be rule-free from the ones made by the mp team, not dedicated for trolls and noobs. (I know and feel that most if not all noobs and the like are irritating because I usually do the external contracts which once damaged cannot be un-damaged). 

2. I don't play GTA Online... you want to know what's irritating? People jumping to the wrong conclusions. Besides, I didn't say anything about removing the rules of the so many current servers available

3. Trailers = truck trailers which as far as I know, don't need coding (it would be interesting, but would be disastrous on normal servers which is why a ban on it was implemented with the car mod obviously). ∴ why not add another server

Furthermore. You don't have to say the obvious, I know ets2 is a SIMULATOR when I bought it. If a SIMULATOR is supposed to be as close to real life as possible, why not you go tell SCS why they allow players to escape fines? If you can't do things in real life and in games then that's just sad (seriously).

Also. Someone did tell me that this has been asked before, but I didn't know that they were asked by trolls (on this note, may I ask why do trolls even exist?)

your personal opinion. Don't don't = do (just joking, I think you actually meant don't want to see a server...). I thought of the server as 'scrubs' there just stay there (though what I want is for the better players to be able to actually do things like use the police paint job freely because there would be no admins anyway). I couldn't think like you do nor can I think like a troll so I hadn't thought of the ones that can't drive taking a no rule server for granted.

Also#2. What people wish for is variant, and blue lights on my car is for example, what I would like. I happen to also like the stupid drivers to magically become smart and stop ramming but if that's not going to happen then you know... "dumping ground"

3 hours ago, aceethangoh said:

It's not uncommon to have different tastes. Apparently, blue flashing lights don't appeal to you.

Less of the attitude sunshine just because i didn't +1 your "idea"

The way the servers are currently are just fine.  If you want to run around in a car pulling a trailer with your blues and twos going then single player along with it's many many many modifications is right there for you.

6 hours ago, aceethangoh said:

1. That, I did think about, but to be honest it's like the same as with all the other servers (paid by the team). Also, it's a dedicated server to be rule-free from the ones made by the mp team, not dedicated for trolls and noobs. (I know and feel that most if not all noobs and the like are irritating because I usually do the external contracts which once damaged cannot be un-damaged). 

2. I don't play GTA Online... you want to know what's irritating? People jumping to the wrong conclusions. Besides, I didn't say anything about removing the rules of the so many current servers available

3. Trailers = truck trailers which as far as I know, don't need coding (it would be interesting, but would be disastrous on normal servers which is why a ban on it was implemented with the car mod obviously). ∴ why not add another server

Furthermore. You don't have to say the obvious, I know ets2 is a SIMULATOR when I bought it. If a SIMULATOR is supposed to be as close to real life as possible, why not you go tell SCS why they allow players to escape fines? If you can't do things in real life and in games then that's just sad (seriously).

Also. Someone did tell me that this has been asked before, but I didn't know that they were asked by trolls (on this note, may I ask why do trolls even exist?)

your personal opinion. Don't don't = do (just joking, I think you actually meant don't want to see a server...). I thought of the server as 'scrubs' there just stay there (though what I want is for the better players to be able to actually do things like use the police paint job freely because there would be no admins anyway). I couldn't think like you do nor can I think like a troll so I hadn't thought of the ones that can't drive taking a no rule server for granted.

Also#2. What people wish for is variant, and blue lights on my car is for example, what I would like. I happen to also like the stupid drivers to magically become smart and stop ramming but if that's not going to happen then you know... "dumping ground"

A dedicated server with no rules IS a server for the trolls and noobs because the LEGIT players will WANT the rules and regulations and the admins there watching over things, that's what will happen.

i think you don't understand English well, what I meant was that if you remove the rules from one server, then people will think EACH server is the same, meaning MORE work for the admins and more annoyances for the legit drivers, that's why, if you want a multiplayer server without rules where you can screw around, go buy GTA V and play online there.

hahaha you make me laugh, considering the truck trailers make the cars undrivable and dangerous, plus look dumb because the hitch point is way behind the car and high up... hence why there are rules against it.

firstly, judging by what you are asking, you don't realise what a simulator is. Secondly, ETS2 and ATS are CASUAL simulators meaning they are true to life, but have the options to make it less realistic if you wish, games like OMSI and FERNBUS are true sims because they have a realism scale that is true to life all the time. 

When someone asks for a server where they can have no rules and do whatever, it makes any law abiding player think, oh look, he's a troll wanting to have somewhere he can stalk their pray without admins interfering, that's the bottom line. 

The thing is, legit drivers don't want blue lights and police skins on their cars, most legit drivers fear that if the skins are made public, you'll have fake police ramming and pulling us all over for nothing, it's stupid. 

I hope you you realise that originally the scout cars were to be admin only but were changed to be public, if the admins wanted to cut rough, they could block everyone except team members from using the cars and ban those who tried,

the be all and and end all is this, a dedicated server with no rules and no admins will never come around unless it is 100% community funded and run. There's far too many negatives to make it justifiable, I mean, the biggest thing that would happen is more accidents, trolls and bad drivers on normal servers because people will jump from each server and try to get away with what they do on the unregulated server.

also, if you don't like people giving their opinions and being negative about your ideas, do not post them on a public forum, good day.

• Upvote 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.