allow SISL's prop mod/pack

Mods_o_joy

As amazing as that pack is, we do not allow third party modifications. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but if we were to add the pack, it would put extra strain on the client due to the amount of items it'll have to load per truck.

• Upvote 1

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

Any third party mods, meaning not created by the multiplayer team, are not allowed and will not be installed in multiplayer, the only exception as far as I'm aware is the Frosty mod which is the winter mod in use currently.

mainly it's because of copyrights and the fact that, say the pack itself is a 500mb download, that would have to be tacked onto the download package for multiplayer, meaning the downloads will be 500mb bigger, plus, with updates constantly coming, every time a update drops, both multiplayer AND SISLs pack will require updating, delaying multiplayers compatibility patch by weeks. 

8 hours ago, megadethsteve666 said:

Any third party mods, meaning not created by the multiplayer team, are not allowed and will not be installed in multiplayer, the only exception as far as I'm aware is the Frosty mod which is the winter mod in use currently.

mainly it's because of copyrights and the fact that, say the pack itself is a 500mb download, that would have to be tacked onto the download package for multiplayer, meaning the downloads will be 500mb bigger, plus, with updates constantly coming, every time a update drops, both multiplayer AND SISLs pack will require updating, delaying multiplayers compatibility patch by weeks. 

Or make it optional for players to install/allowing installation of workshop mods.

23 hours ago, Katizuki said:

As amazing as that pack is, we do not allow third party modifications. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but if we were to add the pack, it would put extra strain on the client due to the amount of items it'll have to load per truck.

Or add an option for cabin accessories to be visible on the players truck.

2 hours ago, Mods_o_joy said:

Or make it optional for players to install/allowing installation of workshop mods.

Or add an option for cabin accessories to be visible on the players truck.

Firstly, it doesn't matter if the mods are workshop or not, they are still third party mods and so are not allowed in multiplayer without proper permissions and such, also the same as I said before, download size goes up and so does the times between multiplayer updates.

also, that's already an option in multiplayer, as far as I'm aware, just has to be enabled in the settings!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.