This is probably not the best place to ask such a question, but I've had my wheel for exactly 13 months starting tomorrow. I've put

in well over 2,000 hours on the wheel(based on my playtime in various driving games that I own on Steam/Privately). At this point,

the leather on top is now pretty smooth and doesn't feel as rough as when it was new. The shifter boot looks like it has seen its'

fair days of use(not ripped though). However, those are not my issue.

My question is about the noise it makes now after those 2,000 hours. Calibration is a lot louder than it was new. A friend of mine

that got his wheel almost 2 days after mine, with roughly a similar amount of hours has less noise than me during calibration.

When crashing in a game, say Assetto Corsa or Live for Speed, the wheel freaks out. "duh duh dhudhudhudhudhudu duh". I

have to forcefully grab it and turn away from the wall(or reset car position) or it'll keep doing it.

Now for the question:
Is the above issues caused by the gears on force feedback motors getting worn? If so, what are my options for it?

What voids the warranty? As for now, I've taken apart both the pedals and shifter(my reverse wouldn't work sometimes, but

I fixed that when I cleaned out the inside of the shifter). My emblem on the wheel itself has come off(I tried mounting a swivel

phone mount to it and the emblem got pulled off) but I haven't taken anything else off of the wheel. No disassembly yet.

Thank you for your time, Truck Sim community.

Video of the sound. The last 30 seconds is at worst.

Well I've been using my G27 since TDU2 and GT5 and till now with no probs at all, it's being used almost everyday, and about the sound it makes when your car crashes, it's normal, happens to me in certain driving games as well, would be better though if you could actually record the sound and share it with us here. In terms of the warranty I have no idea to be honest, depends on the local Logitech dealer or the store that you got the wheel from, I live in Kuwait and I got a two years warranty on the wheel.

76561198115490814.png

39 minutes ago, [TM]TheTsTdriver said:

would be better though if you could actually record the sound and share it with us here. In terms of the warranty I have no idea to be honest, depends on the local Logitech dealer or the store that you got the wheel from, I live in Kuwait and I got a two years warranty on the wheel.

I will find the best recording device I have and record it when I find time. I bought my wheel from Amazon new during Black Friday last year and registered it on the Logitech website. It shows that I have a 3 year warranty. Meaning I've got 2 years left if the warranty has not become void.

2 hours ago, Gen15Lien said:

I will find the best recording device I have and record it when I find time. I bought my wheel from Amazon new during Black Friday last year and registered it on the Logitech website. It shows that I have a 3 year warranty. Meaning I've got 2 years left if the warranty has not become void.

Well about voiding the warranty, I think that if you even unscrew one nail it'd end the warranty. That's what it's like here as well so you better contact Logitech support or sth 

76561198115490814.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived