I'm not late !??!

iPrey

Question

I take a job occasionally..   

I drive (mostly over the speed limit -100+mph) and..I'm thinking.. I am getting there early.

No stops.  No weight stations.  No nothing but straight to the drop off.

But...  Says I am LATE.  And it took me like... 567 hours to get there.   When the total trip should have taken 5 hours and something...???

Whats going on?

I am arriving ahead of the "Expected time".. not sure if this has anything to do with the problem.

Edit

-- Im not playing single player.. so didn't get the job there and then connect to MP.

-- I do not have my own truck.  Don't really want to edit save files to get free money.  Shouldn't have to do this in the first place.

-- Not sure where to sleep or press F7.. since I don't have my own truck.  Kinda sad that I have to edit a cfg file each time to make jobs show up.  Is this game broken??

4 answers to this question

You may need to use the beginners file found in the following link as currently when you take a quick job it doesn't work correctly.

You can either:

- use the beginners save provided to enable you to buy a truck

- play on single player a little more until you can get your own truck. 

(For the first post see 'save game profiles')

If you have any further problems do not hesitate to post on here again.

Regards

RhysH

Hi I can't guarantee this a fix but it worked for me all I did was reinstalled MP to give it a fresh start  (yes it doesn't sound like it would do anything) and I also disconnected and reconnected my profile from World of Trucks I don't know weather I was just lucky or it worked sorry of it doesn't help!

Regards, Amnotanormalkid