Additional Map

lilfitti

Suggestion Name: Map Extension

Why should it be added?: I think that there should be another server created and on this server use a map mod. Take one of the map mods that have been uploaded where the entire US has been modeled and use that for server. With this server the people who wish to play on this server would have to download the map in order to play. SCS is planning to do the entire US eventually, they have also said that all of the upcoming states may or may not be free. This is a way for everyone to play on the entire map of the US for free. The players may be spread thinner due to the map being a lot bigger but like i said, this is SCS's intentions anyway. I think by bringing a new server with a completed US map will bring tons of people to the MP servers, because convoying with friends in these 3 small states is only fun for so long. People can choose to either due the long haul that goes across the nation or continue to do the state to state deliveries. 

alright my bad i did not see that, I guess i dont understand as much as i thought about modding and servers. I thought it would be the same as in other games where if you have a modded server and you have the same mods in your game then your fine to play. everyother game can that i know of but like i said i dont know much about modding and servers.

• 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.