0.2.1.5 Released

Kat_pw

5 hours ago, SebastianKettel05 said:

I get the same thing :( really wish this can be solved clearly

4 hours ago, teodor12 said:

I have problem with this error i launch ets 2 mp i try with administrator 

Any FIX ?

15776658_1144185145698639_9556ffffffffffffffffffffffffff53292399322458_o.jpg

C'mon guys, the forum has a search option, the solution for this has been given atleast 50 times already. Do a little bit of reading instead of being lazy....

• Upvote 1

On 25.12.2016 at 11:53 AM, SuslikBteme said:

Здравствуйте! У меня проблема с запуском игры. Вылетает ошибка что делать? Как ее можно решить?

Hello! I have a problem running the game. Departs error what to do? How can it be solved?

gdg.jpg

Should go to steam and put it in ETS2 to abandon all bat version

Стоит зайти в стим и поставить в ETS2 отказаться от всех бата версий

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Truckraser said:

Hi there,

First, thanks for the Update. Second : I have a problem, when i´ll drive with the ferry, at the Harbor from Poland to Sweden, my game crash :( Does anyone know why that is?

Give us game.crash file

Try reinstall games bro.

Multiplayer is not working, i dont know what happened but when i start the launcher and choose Launch ETS 2 MP Or ATS 2 MP game satrt in single player mode every time. Tryed to restart steam, computer, reinstall launcher.

Fixed Multiplayer by deleting folder with settings (of multiplayer) and other things from documents.

Estimado,

gracias por la actualización, pero no me deja conectarme al mp incluso con la versión que pide el juego. (español - original).

Dear,

thanks for the update, but do not let me connect to mp even with the version requesting the game. (English -traslated).

2hnakpf.jpg

Edited by manolo76 [ETS2 CHILE]

Great job on this! Love the improvements all the time but hardly comment. About time I changed that! :)

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

OneSpot, have you tried running the desktop shortcut "Run as Administrator" (right click on it).

Also, check your internet connection :) and firewall.

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

I wasn't even aware of a Michelin pack :-o I'll have to check that out :)

76561198116137604.png